Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB in Urgent Need of a Complete Steering Column. 86 GT 5sp, Tlt, Cru, Intermit Wprs

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB in Urgent Need of a Complete Steering Column. 86 GT 5sp, Tlt, Cru, Intermit Wprs by Ponnari
Started on: 07-31-2015 06:08 PM
Replies: 7 (174 views)
Last post by: Ponnari on 08-02-2015 06:27 PM
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2015 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, I am in urgent need of a complete (less Steering wheel) tilt steering column ready to install and in very good shape for 86 GT 5sp manual, WITH Tilt, Cruise, and Intermittent / Delay wipers.

Please PM me a what you have and price. I need it shipped to Washington ST, 98026.

Thanks!

(EDIT) Forgot to mention, need the key with it

[This message has been edited by Ponnari (edited 07-31-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2015 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one out of a Pace Car with all accessories. Don't know if they are the same.
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2015 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested, I'm trying to verify fitment. I think the wiper cruise switch is different? Can anyone verify? Can I change that switch without dismantling the column?

PM's Sent

[This message has been edited by Ponnari (edited 07-31-2015).]

Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2015 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ponnari

565 posts
Member since Dec 2011
Well, from what I can tell the switches inside the column are wired differently on the 84's, 85-88 appear to be the same. So it doesn't look like it would be a quick swap. Thanks for the offer!

Anyone else?
anthonyelectric

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2015 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyelectricSend a Private Message to anthonyelectricEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please email anthonycutlass6@yahoo.com with your need in the subject line and I can reply with pictures.

86 SE w 5speed.

Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2015 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking, anyone?
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2015 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know why you need one but they're surprisingly easy to work on. I'm not what you'd call mechanically gifted and I just replaced my turn signal/wiper switch (the one inside the column) with very few problems.
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2015 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Monkeyman, yes I agree. Its just a time thing, was hoping to do a quick swap out then rebuild the original for a spare.
But haven't found exactly what I need so I just bought / ordered all the parts needed today.

My thanks to you and all others that posted and helped!

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock