Looking for relocation battery tray. by Adjustso3
Started on: 07-25-2015 07:33 PM
Replies: 11 (319 views)
Last post by: Monkeyman on 07-27-2015 12:56 AM
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2015 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys. If anybody has one of those battery trays that are used to relocate the battery to the front of the Fiero in the spare tire location that their not going to use let me know how much you want for it. Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2015 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
V-8 Archie
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys, what do you have to do to order one ? Do you call him or email him ? I didn't see anything on the site to place an order. Thanks again.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a "Contact Me" tab at the top of the home page. Click on that and send him an message. That's what I just did. Keep in mind that he's now retired so it might take him a bit to respond (or not).
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Monkeyman. I'll give it a shot.
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie's is where I got mine. He has a bunch in stock, and is a good guy to deal with. He'll take care of you!

------------------
'87 GT in process, including GA / Seville brakes, Poly Suspension, '95 3800 Series 1 SC ( 225 hp ) T460e.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darbysan:

Archie's is where I got mine. He has a bunch in stock, and is a good guy to deal with. He'll take care of you!

I'll 2nd that
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys, I sent him a message. I sure wish I could afford all those other cool stuff he has ! That hood and the rocker panel kit look sweet !
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got an email back from him. He said he's got a bunch in stock.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a battery tray from Norm's Fiberglass that I'm not using anymore. You can have the battery tray and the spare tire boot that it's mounted in, if you want.
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2015 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the difference between the Archie battery tray and the Norms version? All Norms site shows now is that there's one available for $150 (which I assume comes with cables). (Norm is close enough to me to eliminate shipping). Archies is $80 shipped which doesn't include cables. Both have stellar reputations although I've met Archie but not Norm.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock