Battery Relocation Cables for Sale by darbysan
Started on: 07-19-2015 10:59 AM
Replies: 6 (300 views)
Last post by: Adjustso3 on 07-19-2015 04:28 PM
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE- SOLD- No longer available !!!!!

I have available 2 long battery cables, perfect for doing a battery relocation to the front. These cables were pulled from a Bonneville and LeSabre, and are 2AWG cables. I also have an extra "Black" cover for the battery end of one of the cables, to turn it into your ground cable. Selling for $30 ea shipped US , or will sell the pair for $55 shipped US.

------------------
'87 GT in process, including GA / Seville brakes, Poly Suspension, '95 3800 Series 1 SC ( 225 hp ) T460e.

[This message has been edited by darbysan (edited 07-19-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I waited too long to post my reply...

I'll take them if things fall through.
darbysan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sale Pending. --Update: SOLD.

------------------
'87 GT in process, including GA / Seville brakes, Poly Suspension, '95 3800 Series 1 SC ( 225 hp ) T460e.

[This message has been edited by darbysan (edited 07-19-2015).]

Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me in for the pair if the others bail out.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

darbysan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn! I know I should have charged more for them Sorry, but looks like the sale is going through.
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sorry. You should have payment. Thank you

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock