WTB: Parking Brake Cable Hooks by Matthew_Fiero
Started on: 07-06-2015 07:00 PM
Replies: 7 (199 views)
Last post by: Matthew_Fiero on 07-18-2015 11:44 AM
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2015 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Everyone,

Anyone happen to have a set of these hooks? I have turned my garage up looking for them. Unfortunately nothing can be found.

Thanks for your time.

Matthew

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
QCMANAGER

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2015 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QCMANAGERSend a Private Message to QCMANAGEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to intrude on your post, Matthew, but I am also in need of these hooks as my cable is hanging down like an overloaded clothesline.

If you happen to find more than one set, I will be glad to buy the other.
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2015 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess one more bump... (crosses fingers)
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2015 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered something I thought might work, and wanted to wait until they arrived so I could be sure. Found these on Ebay- Powder coating hooks, in 2" and 3" lengths. Looks like the 3" are just about right. The variety I received gives me options on which ones to use, and they are not that expensive ( about $8 including shipping).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290...e=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

------------------
'87 GT in process, including GA / Seville brakes, Poly Suspension, '95 3800 Series 1 SC ( 225 hp ) T460e.

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2015 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! 60 pcs! haha.

Maybe you can part with some when you receive them!
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2015 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure which ones I will wind up using for the e-brake, but the rest I planned on using for my Powder Coat projects. If I wasn't doing the powder coating, I would be happy to share some. I looked for a smaller lot size on Ebay, but couldn't find one that was any less expensive.
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2015 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darbysan:

I'm not sure which ones I will wind up using for the e-brake, but the rest I planned on using for my Powder Coat projects. If I wasn't doing the powder coating, I would be happy to share some. I looked for a smaller lot size on Ebay, but couldn't find one that was any less expensive.

Okay, thank you!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock