Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  IRM Intermitent wipe correction Device $25 Phantom Wipe Gost Wipe Fix (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
IRM Intermitent wipe correction Device $25 Phantom Wipe Gost Wipe Fix by Chief
Started on: 07-06-2015 02:42 PM
Replies: 181 (5763 views)
Last post by: Chief on 01-28-2022 05:39 PM
jaybug56

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal sent
IP: Logged
Chief

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the way. Check your PM for tracking details.
Thanks, Chief
Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chief

264 posts
Member since Dec 2001
[

[This message has been edited by Chief (edited 01-28-2022).]

Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you still have those 4 left. please pm me or reply here and I will send payment asap.
Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Answered

[This message has been edited by Chief (edited 10-01-2018).]

Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT

wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for one. I will PM you with my shipping address.
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wftb

3692 posts
Member since Jun 2005
Paypal sent
Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wftb:

Paypal sent

On its way, check your PM.
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the quick service.
PFF
System Bot
Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2018 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2018 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[

Sir Ken

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2018 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sir KenSend a Private Message to Sir KenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pay-Pal sent.
Horse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2018 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HorseSend a Private Message to HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any left?
Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2018 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Horse:

any left?

Yes.

freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2018 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
make that 1 left I am sending payment now. check your paypal payment sent.

[This message has been edited by freedom0226 (edited 04-13-2018).]

Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2018 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[n.

Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2018 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chief

264 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2018 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT

Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2018 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT

PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-19-2018 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations, Chief!

By far, you are the best seller on the forum with instructions, pictures & excellent communication.

You deserve a pat on your back.

Horse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2018 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HorseSend a Private Message to HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vice:

Congratulations, Chief!

By far, you are the best seller on the forum with instructions, pictures & excellent communication.

You deserve a pat on your back.

I second that.
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2018 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you ever have more I will buy one. I forgot my fiero had that issue till the other day when I tried the wipers. Having to plug my wiper motor back in every time I want to use it gets annoying.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I somehow never saw this thread till 3 days after they were sold out..... just the way things roll for me. If you make more, I will be happy to buy one. I get a single wipe every time I use my left turn signal......

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 04-22-2018).]

CarolinaRigman

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2018 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still selling these? I'll take one!!
Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT

yamaha94

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys this fix works. Just make sure you crimp to the correct wire properly and ground to the location on the blower and you are set. I added this to my 86GT last year, problem solved - my wipers used to come on randomly every once and a while. Now its off. Highly recommended!
USMUCL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't think I had this issue then, what do you know, it occurred on startup the other day for the first time. A cheap and easy fix, so I bought one of these.

I hate those wire taps though -- they always give me trouble with intermittent connectivity. I will be soldering and shrink wrapping my wire splice.
TheStapler

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheStaplerClick Here to visit TheStapler's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheStaplerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in Canada, but I have a US mailing address. Paypal is DUMB and wont let me add my US mailing address to my Canadian PayPal account (their solution was to open a US paypal account).

I can pay you in US funds no issue, but I'll have to give you my US mailing address separately... Are you ok with that?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chief:

I NOW HAVE 14 AVAILABLE .
14 left

$25 PayPal sent your way! Thanks!

PFF
System Bot
Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All 4 that paid have shipped, check your PM for tracking information.
Thanks to all Chief.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All 4 that paid have shipped[/COLOR][/b]

WOW! That was fast! I received mine today. Thank You, and feedback sent!

CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Money sent. Thanks Chief!
Doug
CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2018 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today! Sure was FAST!
Thanks Chief
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How common is this problem anyways?
Horse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HorseSend a Private Message to HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

It happens a lot especially in the 87 and older Fieros. I have owned 4 Fieros and 2 have had this problem, the problem in one was more severe than the other as the wiper came on a lot and this took care of it. The wipers will come on on start up or over a bump or when you tilt the column or when you use the turn signals. I have used them on older gm cars from the 80s like the S10, Jimmy, Sonoma, and others. The problem is two fold, the most common one is the wiper switch and that requires you to dismantle the steering column to fix, this takes a long time and is complicated and a real pain. Plus the switches are not made anymore and they are not available and when they where available they cos about $150. The other problem is the wiper motor board. You may loose the wiper delay function in some cases but it is a quick fix and cheap too. Before Chief offered this I wore a groove in my front windshield from a faulty wiper, it was right in my line of view and I had to replace the windshield as it became a problem to see when it rained. Not to mention how ANNOYING this problem can be.

I would like to state that Chief has provided me with EXCELLENT service, he ships very quickly and sends me not only a tracking number and link but also with pictures of the package and shipping receipt every time. It is a great product and vendor.

Chief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2018 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get one before you wear a groove in your windshield!

Sir Ken

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2018 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sir KenSend a Private Message to Sir KenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

My 85 SE wipers would turn on just about every time I used the turn signals. This update/install put an end to that annoyance. Worth every penny IMO.

Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2018 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Get one before you wear a groove in your windshield!

At $25 its a bargain,great vendor too. I sure don't miss that annoying wipe when I turned the steering wheel, took 15 minutes to install. I bought a spare for my GT as well.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock