1988 fiero with extra parts by phoenixbeginning
Started on: 06-19-2015 08:52 PM
Replies: 14 (936 views)
Last post by: Luke on 07-06-2015 05:20 PM
phoenixbeginning

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2015 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 4 cyl body no motor or trans has cradle set up for 6 speed g40 and northstar motor mounts.with title 350.00
Also comes with gt decklid,tailights,and engine louvers.
Getting out of fieros..come get.if have by wednesday going to scrap. 3523647645
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Darth Z

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2015 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth ZSend a Private Message to Darth ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NOOOOO! Don' t scrap it. Give it a little time. I'm too far a way, and picking up a more complete car for a little less cash, but I' m sure someone will be interested.
phoenixbeginning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2015 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
300.00.titled with poly cradle worth that plus gt decklid,taillights,and more stuff.
mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2015 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems like a good deal for someone.
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2015 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can i have some pics please. Im not that far from you
phoenixbeginning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2015 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Call me 352 364 7645.ill send pics from my phone.I have to work till friday..not out by then saturday for scrap
phoenixbeginning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2015 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
220.00 all I need.car roller with title.A guy paypaled me to hold it cant make it down now from Tennessee. So 220.00 gets u car 88 roller with title.gt taillights,gt decklid,and misc pieces.call me for pics in spring hill north of tampa 352 364 7645
phoenixbeginning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody interested? Or trade for some champ 500 centerline wheels.
Detainabull

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DetainabullSend a Private Message to DetainabullEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm.... Lemme talk my wife into a 10hr road trip lol
phoenixbeginning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well looking for parts for my dz 302 chevy engine..and a good longitude transaxle to put against it.
phoenixbeginning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2015 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
200.00 and no takers..wow
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2015 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why would you scrap this car? Hopefully nobody will die if you hang on to it for a few more weeks. Did you post on the Georgia forum? Craigslist? Heck, even Ebay? Sounds like a steal and I am sure someone would really benefit from those parts, so hopefully you don't scrap it
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2015 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would take it but Michigan is quite a ways away.
phoenixbeginning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2015 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The parts are worth the 200.00. Ive even trade ,just to get it out of yard..no takers
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2015 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same thing here, distance is the issue or this would have been in my garage yesterday. :'(

Price is more than fair, finding someone near you is the challenge. If the chassis is good it's a huge shame to scrap it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock