86 GT rust free chassis and extras for sale by DLCLK87GT
Started on: 06-15-2015 11:39 AM
Replies: 12 (961 views)
Last post by: DLCLK87GT on 08-19-2015 09:12 AM
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2015 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m thinking about selling my 86 GT chassis. I haven’t touched it in years, just been sitting in the driveway wrapped up in tarps.

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 09-02-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Racer_JT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2015 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you so separating it..... I'm looking for the gt / aero pieces
raptor_vrscx

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2015 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raptor_vrscxSend a Private Message to raptor_vrscxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any idea how much $?

if you part it out id like the fuel tank,
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See below....

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 07-23-2015).]

DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the delay to those interested... this is why I'm getting rid of it, no free time.
Anyway here are the pictures and it's still solid as a rock. The only real rust was on the corner of the battery tray. I would hate to see this go to the recyclers being so solid & rust free.
How much... I'd like to get rid of it all at once and not get stuck parting it out. So I'd take $500 for everything you see here (plus I'm sure I have more in the garage) minus the battery box and 5spd conversion in put into it. And I forgot, I cleaned, sanded, painted and covered the floor and rear firewall with the peel and stick sound/heat deadener. I also ran a HD battery cable from the front spare tire area to the rear through the interior.

And like I said before, I have the GT panels from an 87, some sitting on the chassis, some not

]

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 07-23-2015).]

DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2015 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
....bump. No interest, offers... Nutin? Guess I don't have to worry about putting the cradle/suspension back in it then. It'll be a bummer to crush it.
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2015 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a shame. Looks like that passenger seat is in prime condition, and some of the dash parts and other part-out parts are golden, too!
I hope someone makes you an offer before it's too late!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2015 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

jimmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2015 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimmoSend a Private Message to jimmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also sent a PM
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2015 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all, thanks for the interest and PM's. At this moment a member from Maine is interested in it as a frame donor/parts car. So currently I'm in the process of rebuilding/installing the cradle so it'll roll onto a trailer. If this falls through I will update the post. Tanks again.
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2015 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a few pictures of the cradle. It was bare metal (I sand blasted it) so I gave it a quick coat of Rustolem and reassembled it. It's rock solid and ready to go back in and get this rolling out of here. Forum member "raptor_vrscx" has first dibs on it but due to his location (5+ hours away in ME) and limited response nothing is a done deal yet. So if somebody local wants to come save this awesome rust free chassis then let me know. And before you PM me, no I'm not interested in parting it out or cutting parts off it at this time, unfortunately I have no time to do that and the reason its got to go. If it comes down to it I'll pull what's valuable, what comes off quick and scrap the rest. I hate to do it but I've got little choice. Now that I've uncovered it and its on display for the neighborhood it wont be long before somebody complains. I'll give "raptor" a few more days to touch base then it'll go on CL and probably to the scrap yard before September.

And assembled
PFF
System Bot
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2015 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump...No interest and nothing from Raptor so it looks like it'll be going to the scrap yard soon.....what a shame.
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2015 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump and PM's replied to.
I'm going to be doing a 3800 AT swap to my Formula so part trades are a possibility to. I've got the motor, exhaust and Formula...need just about everything else
See something you want and have something you don't need? Let me know.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock