FOR SALE : Keyless entry with fob by Scott2scott
Started on: 06-14-2015 02:41 PM
Replies: 12 (522 views)
Last post by: Scott2scott on 08-17-2017 11:08 PM
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 stock looking keyless entry kits. from GM . each kit comes with 1 relay box, 1 fob, both pigtail connectors.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 3 more sets
Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are your prices? Photos? Links to installations instructions?
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$45 in us and $55 to canada. And ill send the wiring diagram with it when i ship them. .
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2015 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2015 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One left .
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2015 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the system. The fobs are in way better condition than I assumed they'd be. I can't wait to get it installed. Thanks again.
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2015 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im glad your happy . I do my best to make everyone happy and only sell stuff that i would use myself otherwise i wont sell it. Thanks again .
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2015 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take one ... PM payment instructions.
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2015 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2015 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Scott2scott

686 posts
Member since Jun 2014
Sold out. Thank you
PFF
System Bot
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2017 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump While cleaning out my tool box. I found one keyless entry system. You get one unit and one remote. That's all I have . Plus I still have a full set of 6 notchback taillight mounting screws and a 1984 fiero dealer booklet. Prices is still the same
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2017 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump Came across the notchback taillight screws and dealer booklet again today while trying to clean up garage and tool box again. . Building my first v twin. Rigid hardtail bobber. Just trying to get the old fiero stuff on to a new home

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock