WTB: Lower Radiator Support Bracket by FieroMontreal
Started on: 06-11-2015 05:56 PM
Replies: 14 (732 views)
Last post by: FieroMontreal on 06-23-2015 06:18 PM
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, I'm looking for a lower radiator support bracket shipped to Niagara Falls, NY 14304
87 coupe 4cyl

Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking for this bracket for the new Fiero I just picked up. I didn't notice it was rusted out until the tow truck driver pulled it apart with his hands

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 06-13-2015).]

Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm pretty sure the two parts you are looking for are sold by Rodney Dickman on his site. They are his design which is stronger and are new. I hope this is what you are looking for.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is news to me, I had a look but I can never seem to find anything on his site. Any idea where it's located?
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a look and let you know. I know that they are posted in a cranberry color. There are two of them. Is this the correct parts you are looking for ? I'll let you know as soon as I find them.
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Adjustso3

453 posts
Member since May 2014
Here is where I found them on his site. http://rodneydickman.com/ca...g/index.php?cPath=23 They are called radiator braces and are about 10 items down. I think they are $39.95 plus shipping. I hope this is what you are looking for. I also have to order these because mine are shot also. It sucks when money is tight. Let me know if this is what you were looking for.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the link but that's not what I'm looking for. It's the bracket that bolts into the car frame and cradles the radiator. I believe the radiator sits inside this bracket. I haven't taken it apart yet however I don't believe it's this part.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a P.M.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I thought that those were the brackets you needed. Well if you need those you know where to get them now. Good luck with your search.
raptor_vrscx

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2015 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for raptor_vrscxSend a Private Message to raptor_vrscxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i also need one of these
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2015 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have a couple available soon. Won't have a chance to look until next week to see if any are still good.
PFF
System Bot
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Hello, I'm looking for a lower radiator support bracket shipped to Niagara Falls, NY 14304
87 coupe 4cyl

Thanks

Don't know if this is what your looking for but minus the rad fan. $20 plus S&H.
[U RL=http://s182.photobucket.com/user/fierokid/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06/58418BA7-D77B-4681-BA80-A679E502E87D.jpg.html][/URL]

raptor_vrscx

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for raptor_vrscxSend a Private Message to raptor_vrscxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that's the piece I am looking for. if op doesn't take it pm me
thanks
thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also have one. Feel free to pm me if still needed.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2015 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the late reply guys I was away for a small vacation.

I was able to purchase one, thanks for the help everyone.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock