Started on: 05-26-2015 11:52 PM
Replies: 10 (436 views)
Last post by: Yannsky on 06-20-2015 08:38 AM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tossing everything but the wing and tail lights (and 1 lone part I promised someone). Don't complain when you need a part a month from now. /shrug/

$50. Nothing's broken.

$50. Wing stands seem to be good. Set up for notchback. Move a stud and they should work on a fastback.

[This message has been edited by Monkeyman (edited 06-20-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
triads

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for triadsSend a Private Message to triadsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
inquiring about the radio. pm sent
flyntus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in taillights and wing. PM sent
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2015 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I've responded to all PMs. If I missed one, PM me again.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New prices! All items except the tail lights and wing are now FREE! Two catches. One, you have to pick them up. (I'm not going to mess with shipping.) Two, you have to take EVERYTHING (except the wing and tail lights, unless you pay for the wing/tail lights).

The tail lights and wing are now $50, each. Again, LOCAL PICK UP ONLY.

You just can't get any fairer than this. I don't want the parts and I hate to see Fiero specific parts go in the trash (which is where they'll end up if they're not gone soon).
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crap I could use that speedo cluster ..... mine crapped out with a bad pin out wrap....
Yannsky

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Carl Calderone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Monkey man !

Did the tail lights sell???? If not, put me in for the $50.... if you are willing to ship it to me that is....zip 11590 Let me know
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, my friend. I'm not going to ship anything. It's too much trouble.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2015 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Other than the wing and tail lights (and 1 lone part I promised to someone), everything else is going in the trash. Some of it got messed up when the garage got flooded this week anyway.
Yannsky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2015 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock