Original Fiero Seat Fabric RARE by thredshed
Started on: 05-24-2015 11:31 PM
Replies: 3 (368 views)
Last post by: JJFieroFan on 05-25-2015 06:55 PM
thredshed

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thredshedSend a Private Message to thredshedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have some original fiero seat fabric that I am going to offer up for $50.00 a yard - This material is no longer made and I have a limited amount of it in the gray (i think 7 - 15 yards). I also have same material in burgundy and dark blue (used in chevy trucks and s-10s etc)... If any interest let me know. I am in Iowa
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could you post a picture of the gray? If it is the GT/SE fabric for 86-87, I might be interested.
Thanks!
thredshed

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thredshedSend a Private Message to thredshedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking in my 1987 Detroit sample book , looks like fabric for 87's was a bit lighter - here is a link hopefully it shows

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the dark grey for 1985 gt or se . This would be for the seat bolsters. The inside fabric is a different color.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock