AEX Digital Fiero Gauges by tntcary
Started on: 05-23-2015 03:08 AM
Replies: 26 (1462 views)
Last post by: wgpierce on 03-27-2020 05:56 PM
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey y'all. Selling my AEX Digital Gauges. All work and look Perfect. See my eBay listing or you can buy it outside of eBay. Just PM me. PFF has 1st dibs as usual. These are the most rare and high quality. I stay stock so I had to take them out. But damn they were cool. I did leave them in for 5 months of daily driving to test them... Alright alright, play with them. So many settings and features it's crazy.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/...=web&id=171799702811

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Offers are welcome as well. Just send me a PM.

------------------

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one of the other 11 AEX dashes in my 88 Formula. It's a really nice and unique kit. GLWS
ninjayogi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the history behind this product. Who made them, and why were there only ever 12?
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ninjayogi:

What is the history behind this product. Who made them, and why were there only ever 12?

From what I understand the main reason was price of the product. At the time they were charging an arm and a leg for the product. I have dug and come up with $1500 to $2100 depending on source. The other reason was company backing and very very poor company management. At the time AEX electronics had too many hands in the cookie jar. Their products were considered designer electronics and too posh for most people's taste because of price.
The quality of this model is unbelievable and very obvious it was very expensive to make at the time.

I totally forgot there were only 12 made. That is accurate indeed.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by jediperk:

I have one of the other 11 AEX dashes in my 88 Formula. It's a really nice and unique kit. GLWS

Now I am feeling guilty selling haha. This may be the most rare made for Fiero item ever it seems. It is amazing quality.
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tntcary:

Now I am feeling guilty selling haha. This may be the most rare made for Fiero item ever it seems. It is amazing quality.

Yes it is. The quality is first rate indeed and they look awesome at night.

[This message has been edited by jediperk (edited 05-23-2015).]

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If all the leds were red Id put a bid on them.
Just have an oversion to green lights unless its a road light..lol
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does it show boost??

------------------
It's a CAR, now drive it!!
http://s1277.beta.photobuck...50016365924013387734

After all the work, It's time to drive it!!

ninjayogi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How hard is it to connect it up?
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NightMare Cruiser:

Does it show boost??

It does not show boost nor air temperature. Sorry man.

------------------

Ursa

PFF
System Bot
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by ninjayogi:

How hard is it to connect it up?

It's all plug and play with connections labeled that you need labeled. Like the deck lid wire connection to open button. Items like that. All other connections are stock style and or they only fit to this connection here lol. It's wicked easy.

------------------

Ursa

jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NightMare Cruiser:

Does it show boost??

It doesn't but it free's up the Oil Pressure and Voltage meter gauges so you could put a boost gauge, A/F ratio gauge and a third gauge of your choice with this:

http://www.blacktopupgrades...-triple-gauge-panel/
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It doesn't but it free's up the Oil Pressure and Voltage meter gauges so you could put a boost gauge, A/F ratio gauge and a third gauge of your choice with this:

http://www.blacktopupgrades...-triple-gauge-panel/

This is very true, it would free up the pod if you want. Blacktop has great products too. Well if ya want it, shoot me an offer.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Yes it is. The quality is first rate indeed and they look awesome at night.

Hey thanks for the pic of yours. It's good to hear someone is so pleased with theirs. They look mean!
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No problem
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs replied to. Sorry for the delay. I was painting my Fiero.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All late night PMs replied too.
Chris_narf

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it's not already sold, you'll have a PM with my phone number in about 30 seconds.

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)
'88 GT - Series 3 SC3800 w/ 3.5" pulley, 1.8" rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.5" intake, 3.29 gearing. Installed and tuned by Sinister Performance
'99 Kawasaki Vulcan 500, owned since new
'09 G37x Sedan w/ Premium & Nav (wife's car)
'13 G37xS Sedan (new daily driver)
'14 Yamaha FJR - 0-60 in 2.8s w/ 34MPG!!!

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris_narf:

If it's not already sold, you'll have a PM with my phone number in about 30 seconds.

Replied and I will call you as soon as I can.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD !

------------------

Ursa

PFF
System Bot
TheseusRises

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2020 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheseusRisesSend a Private Message to TheseusRisesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*Accidentally double posted, edited*

[This message has been edited by TheseusRises (edited 03-09-2020).]

TheseusRises

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2020 04:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheseusRisesSend a Private Message to TheseusRisesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheseusRises

71 posts
Member since Apr 2018

Originally posted by tntcary:

Hey y'all. Selling my AEX Digital Gauges. All work and look Perfect. See my eBay listing or you can buy it outside of eBay. Just PM me. PFF has 1st dibs as usual. These are the most rare and high quality. I stay stock so I had to take them out. But damn they were cool. I did leave them in for 5 months of daily driving to test them... Alright alright, play with them. So many settings and features it's crazy.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/...=web&id=171799702811

I know you've sold them, but, by chance, do you have any photos of them installed, specifically the wiring? Perhaps a diagram, or even a manual?
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2020 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheseusRises:

*Accidentally double posted, edited*

I will look and see if I have all those old pics. I sent the manual to the dude that bought the gauges.

------------------

Ursa

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2020 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2020 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this dash still available? The link to the auction on eBay doesn't work for me. It keeps saying not found and an error page come up. If this is still available I am interested however I need a correct link so I can locate it on ebay. Thank you.

LarryH
wgpierce

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2020 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

Is this dash still available? The link to the auction on eBay doesn't work for me. It keeps saying not found and an error page come up. If this is still available I am interested however I need a correct link so I can locate it on ebay. Thank you.

LarryH

Look up, he sold it in 2015 Nice try though, they are wicked cool!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock