For Sale : 1988 Fiero Gt 65k Miles by Gtdhw
Started on: 05-22-2015 11:57 AM
Replies: 18 (1027 views)
Last post by: Gtdhw on 06-08-2015 07:31 PM
Gtdhw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2015 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lots of pics
http://indianapolis.craigsl.../cto/5037411389.html

5 Speed
65K Miles
Always Garage Kept
All Orignal Manuals
Original Window Sticker
Original (unused) FloorMats
PW, PL, PM, Cruise
Cold AC
Everything Works
Every Bulb Burns
All Rubber/Seals in Excellent Condition
Excellent, Matching, Correct Size Tires All Around
Beautiful Inside & Out
Strong 8.5 Exterior
Strong 8.5 Interior
Starts/Idles/Drives/Shifts/Stops Great
Nicest/Cleanest Fiero That I've Ever Seen In Person
Pics do not do it justice
$6200
Indiana

[This message has been edited by Gtdhw (edited 05-22-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2015 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!

How was the front lowered?

Which intake hose is that?
Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2015 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!

Springs & Spectra CAI. Also has Holley Throttle body, and Borla exhaust. All that way when I got it.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2015 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The stock throttle body is Holley. Hmmm. Borla isn't available, anymore. This system isn't subject to the rust issues that the Ocelot exhaust has, is it? Are the springs coilovers, or cut?

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 05-22-2015).]

JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2015 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good. Wish I was in the market for one! Nice! I am also north of indy. I grew up in Kokomo. In Lafayette now.

------------------
JJFieroFan
85 2m6 (85-91)
85 2m6 CLONE (00-14) sold to a friend
87 Fiero GT (13-now)
07 Nissan Murano SL AWD ((07-now)
Back in Black

Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2015 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

The stock throttle body is Holley. Hmmm. Borla isn't available, anymore. This system isn't subject to the rust issues that the Ocelot exhaust has, is it? Are the springs coilovers, or cut?

I can get some pics up Sunday (at the dragstrip from am to am tomorrow), but there is zero visible rust anywhere on the exhaust. The springs do not look cut. I believe they are the West Coast Fiero 1 1/2" lowering springs. Judging from a side by side with the last 88 GT that I had (bone stock car), that measurement sounds dead on.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2015 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car.

Good thing I'm not closer. If I brought home another Fiero, I'd probably have to sleep in it.
Fieromotion

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromotionSend a Private Message to FieromotionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good looking car. If I were to buy my first Fiero I wouln´t hesitate.
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like a great car! Somebody snap it up! Price is right!
Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Springs are definitely not cut, as they still have pc on both ends. And here is the exhaust...

Beautiful night for a drive...

[This message has been edited by Gtdhw (edited 05-25-2015).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2015 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You just bought this car last week, excited to "be back in the fiero game"

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095493.html

Why selling already?
Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love 80s cars, and as a hobby, like to own/deal with the best examples possible, one at a time. I've owned this 88 for a month, and have enjoyed every minute of it. I listed it here last week, and if/when it sells, the hunt will be on for the next 80's classic.

[This message has been edited by Gtdhw (edited 05-27-2015).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gtdhw:

I love 80s cars, and as a hobby, like to own/deal with the best examples possible, one at a time. I've owned this 88 for a month, and have enjoyed every minute of it. I listed it here last week, and if/when it sells, the hunt will be on for the next 80's classic.

a month? wow I guess you get bored quickly. I've had mine 13 years and still enjoying it. Best of luck.
Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a hobby/business thing.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gtdhw:

It's a hobby/business thing.

Buy low, sell high? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Buy good, sell good.

I have 3 race cars, 3 DD's, and whatever 80's car I have at the time. I wish I had the room to keep every car that I've bought, as it kills me to have such fine examples, only see them go. It's just not a feasable option.

I do this as a way to be able to enjoy (even if for only a short time) super nice cars. I don't do it as a way to support myself. I have a '69 Camaro & a '72 Vega wagon that are my long term "toys".

[This message has been edited by Gtdhw (edited 05-27-2015).]

Gtdhw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GtdhwSend a Private Message to GtdhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold! And headed to North Carolina.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock