Started on: 05-21-2015 02:24 PM
Replies: 10 (504 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-24-2015 08:10 AM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've stripped what I want/need off of my Formula. What's left (which is mostly body panels, spaceframe, suspension and motor) is free for the taking. Show up, grab the (free and clear) title and haul it away. I'll attach some pics of what's left. If you don't see it, it's probably not there. (I've removed some misc stuff that's hidden in the pics.) I'd hate to have a good '88 destroyed but if someone doesn't take it, I'll have the boneyard haul it off.

Here are the highlights, in case you missed them.

1) '88 Formula (w/'88 wheels/suspension!...you know, the "important stuff")
2) Free and clear title in my possession
3) It's a parts car. If you don't see a part in the pics, it's probably not there.
4) It's yours if you haul it away. Don't count on me to do much more than sit back with a cold one and supervise. (I'm already losing almost a grand by giving this away.)

First one to POST, gets it. If you don't want it or can't pick it up in the next week or so, don't post. I'm not trying to be rude but I've had a few people who have strung me along already.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pending.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure wish it were closer! I have a blown head gasket. If the engine runs would be easier to swap then do an engine tear down.

EDIT: we were posting at the same time....

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

Pending.

You were the first to post, does that mean you are keeping it?

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-21-2015).]

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got what's supposed to be a good 2.8 and 3.1. You should take a vacation up here and pick both of them up.

I wish I could keep the Formula. Unfortunately, I have a 1 car garage and 2 vehicles (not counting the Formula). I already hate leaving my truck outside.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent a P M.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I sent a P M.

It's supposed to be picked up this weekend. If things fall through, you're next.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18028 posts
Member since May 2004
Thanks.

Double post.

Guess this means I will be doubly thankful if I get it.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-21-2015).]

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I had a 2and garage & plenty of time, this would have been awesome!!
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It left yesterday.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Arrrgggh!
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock