Beechwood GT Steering Wheel by Irrationable
Started on: 05-20-2015 06:23 PM
Replies: 9 (316 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 05-25-2015 08:15 PM
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2015 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up for sale is a GT wheel recovered in brand new leather. After some careful searching, I finally got my hands on some leather that is a very close match to the original beechwood color. In addition to the new leather, this wheel was also stripped down to the bare metal and repainted to ensure that there was no rust on the spokes (a common issue with most wheels). Asking $200 shipped.

------------------
"The Twins"
'87 GT 3.4 pushrod daily driver
'88 GT 3.4 DOHC swap in progress

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that $200 with a core sent back...or does a core wheel reduce the cost a bit? I will need a beechwood one when I get back in August.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 05-21-2015).]

Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Is that $200 with a core sent back...or does a core wheel reduce the cost a bit? I will need a beechwood one when I get back in August.

$200 is the price of the wheel itself. With a core exchange, I would be willing to go down on the price, providing the core is in acceptable condition.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM SENT
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

PM SENT

PM replied to!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well if this one sells then we can just do my core. If not, I'll take that one when I get back from my desert vacation and I'll send you the core.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 05-21-2015).]

Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD!
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Irrationable

405 posts
Member since Dec 2014

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Well if this one sells then we can just do my core. If not, I'll take that one when I get back from my desert vacation and I'll send you the core.

You've got a PM johny
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Nelson

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock