Formula for sale 1500$ by Harley95
Started on: 05-18-2015 05:59 PM
Replies: 19 (884 views)
Last post by: DKcustoms on 06-02-2015 04:00 PM
Harley95

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well giving the car away at 1500$, it's a vin matching Formula low production built in 1987 for the year of 88. has a bunch of new stuff: leather seats, tires, rims, shocks, springs, alternator, and more. has some engine issue which I think is something simple had it fixed once and now its running like a duke. I have new fuel injectors for it. have the original owner's manual, maintenance schedule, visor cover, and other stuff. car is pretty much rust free.

[This message has been edited by Harley95 (edited 05-18-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ardenQ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ardenQSend a Private Message to ardenQEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously, a third sale thread for the same car, just since 4/14/15?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/071687.html

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/071825.html

From being curious, I'm beginning to wonder. No additional pics, not really responses to questions, nothing for seemingly interested persons, and the original threads abandoned. It would seem that a good car with a sincere seller would be a bit more steady.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 05-18-2015).]

Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shark I've responded to all inquires and emails any interested persons with plenty of pictures. I need it to sell and it hasn't. I guess I'm sorry that I've haven't posted PM returned after every message

[This message has been edited by Harley95 (edited 05-18-2015).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok. I'm guessing that hasn't worked, thus far. Try something different. Can you post more pics, or a different pic?

I can't tell you how often I've gone to look at a Fiero, and couldn't reconcile the pic online with the car I saw. I would love for this car to sell, if for no other reasons than for the price to stop going down and there not be additional sale threads on it every 2 weeks.

Honestly, I don't like to see threads full of PM sent, PM replied. If there is a private conversation, I don't want to know about it. It's like whispering in class.

Anyway, you've apparently lost your enthusiasm for this Fiero, and it comes across strongly. That's unfortunate, but use it as a strength. You can objectively show your Fiero for what it is, rather than oversell for what you want it to be, or what it could be, resulting in buyer dissappoints.

The Fieros that sell aren't necessarily the most pristine, the most complete, the most or least expensive, or whatever; rather, they are those that the buyer just couldn't pass up. I would dearly love to have a red Fiero some day, not that I could ever drive it.

If you encourage people to focus on your car in the thread by keeping the conversation and pics there, it shows interest, encourages enthusiasm...and bumps your thread to the top. Oh, and it doesn't seem like there's something to hide.

I can't tell you how often I've gone to look at a Fiero, and couldn't reconcile the seller's pics or description with the car I saw. This is infuriating. Think what you would want if you were a potential buyer. I missed out on perhaps my dream Fiero recently. I didn't get my questions answered in time, but the seller generated enthusiasm, and there was another buyer. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Also, use a different pic. Don't post a pic of a nice Fiero next to a beautiful Corvette. The eye naturally goes to the Corvette with the nicer paint job.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 05-18-2015).]

nosrac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2015 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will get a picture of the RPO codes too. Exhaust tips were getting taken off at the time, was not backed into anything

[This message has been edited by Harley95 (edited 05-20-2015).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2015 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A couple of questions. What are the 3 holes between the bottom of the tail lights and the license plate? What is that silver thing by the right decklid hinge?
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mounting holes for the Pontiac emblem, just like for the front emblem that has two. 2. a decal I had put on
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, it can't be a decal. The thing in the pic with the decklid open. It looks like a silver hose.
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know what you're looking at? there's an insulated wiring harness back there
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Follow the hose from the thermostat housing forward to the window. That hose goes down, and another one goes up. A small silver hose.
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there's a wiring harness back there with insulation that's silver or you might be looking at the wiring into the deck lid which might look slightly silver due to the angle of them. here's the RPO codes I said I'd post too. this car was better optioned then I thought.

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tshark --- If you're talking about what I circled, I think that's just the firewall insulation.

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

tshark --- If you're talking about what I circled, I think that's just the firewall insulation.

Outside your circle. Top right of it.
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Outside your circle. Top right of it.

That is the wiring harness for the decklid. The rubber grommet has been pulled out, so the individual wires are exposed.
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still up for sale
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a good deal for someone.
Good luck with sale.
indyguy

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
..nvm

[This message has been edited by indyguy (edited 06-01-2015).]

DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Harley95:

What wheels are those?
I think they are the same ones that came with my Formula but I haven't been able to figure out what they are.

Good luck with the sale, sorry to take it off topic quick

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock