Started on: 05-17-2015 12:40 PM
Replies: 39 (1147 views)
Last post by: kwagner on 06-08-2015 08:56 AM
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pun intended
Long story short, I found my dream fiero, an 88 formula! I don't have room in the garage for it, so everything else 84-87 must go! I am starting things out at discounted prices and am open to offers on pretty much anything, as I want it all GONE ASAP! Unfortunately a lot of it is too big/heavy to ship, so local pickup only unless you really want to spend the $ for it.

Body panels. Not sure what car they're off of, the decklid shows 2m4.

Decklid, $25. Gas cap, $5

Fenders, $25 each

Hood with headlight covers, $25 (SOLD)
Sunroofs, $25 each (1 SOLD)

Headlight covers (separate from the hood+covers above), $15 for the pair (SOLD)
Rear glass (with some tint on it), $25

Roof panel (SOLD)
Rear panels, $25 each

Aero nose off an 86 GT. Used in chumpcar, fair condition. $25

Falken Azenis RT615, 205/50/R15. Used. Two sets, one with wheels and one without.
$35 each for the set with wheels, $25 each for the set without

Scratch inside one wheel

Wear on set with wheels

Wear on set without wheels

More in the next post

[This message has been edited by kwagner (edited 05-22-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the mounting screws for the headlight covers? If you do I would be interested in them shipped to 60512.
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are ya in pittsburgh? I'm in the south hills, I see a number of parts I'd like.
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do have some in one of the boxes of bolts. I'll see what I can dig up. In the meantime, on with the show!

Steering wheel, $10

Headlights. I believe I have 3 pair, should be all 1st gen. $30 for a set (foot and sandal not included )

Battery tray from summit (with box), $10

Various size racing seats. I can get better dimensions if anyone is interested. Make offer

Pair of great condition seats, I believe out of an 86. No bolster rips or anything that I can see. (SOLD)
Trunk carpet, $15 (SOLD)
Front and rear set of HHP adjustable swaybars, competition level for 84-87. Never got around to installing, and now I can't with an 88 $500 for the pair!

MSD 7AL-2 system, needs rebuilt. $5

Coilover perches, not sure what they fit. Set of 4 for $10

Exhaust manifold w/ o2 sensor. $10

Center console, $5

Misc parts, $5 each (SOLD)
Getrag transmission. Don't remember what it came out of. $50

Heat shield, $5

84 4 speed, not sure econ or perf. $25

KMunson's flushmount headlights. Used but unpainted. $40 for the set (SOLD)

More to come

[This message has been edited by kwagner (edited 06-02-2015).]

kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kwagner

4257 posts
Member since Apr 2005

Originally posted by viperine:

Where are ya in pittsburgh? I'm in the south hills, I see a number of parts I'd like.

I'm in moon, near the airport. Bring a truck/trailer and take a load
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kwagner

4257 posts
Member since Apr 2005
Now the final two pieces (that I can dig out right now) in the collection. TWO fieros, $1000 for the pair! Bring a trailer
Short history: I bought an 84 to race in chumpcar, which I did in a 14 hour race several years back. Last lap, engine caught fire. Plan was to replace and run again. In the meantime, I got married, moved a couple times, and now don't have time for it. Someone needs to take this car and get it on the track again! I've got a ridiculous price on it because I need the space and I want it to be racing again I'm "throwing in" a full spare running driving car (86 SE) that can be used to get it going again.

First, the 86. It now has just under 337k miles on it The interior looks a bit dusty as there was a fire extinguisher accidentally discharged inside
Engine is from one of the_stickman2's old cars. You can read about it here: https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...7028&style=printable It definitely has more get up and go than a typical iron duke! The water pump is leaking but just needs the gasket replaced. Haven't had time to drop the cradle. Clear title. Nearly brand new tires from inspection last year. Inspected through the end of this month.

Aftermarket seat covers

Manual mirror, the mirror control on the door pops out of place every so often

NOT a super duty, but does have the SD4 valve cover due to larger rockers

Hooker 'super competition' header, to a fairly short exhaust (which is actually taken from the 84 race car, so it would fit back on perfectly)

Paint isn't great up close

Map pocket I haven't seen before

5 speed

Wing on the back is actually smaller than a GT wing

Hood was originally red

RPO sticker

AM0608

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AM0608Send a Private Message to AM0608Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent you a pm
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent on seats
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now for the 84. Some of you have probably seen it before in the chumpcar thread here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...130314-1-085472.html A lot of work was done and documented that I didn't make time to put in that thread, but I do have pics from the whole process We raced at Pittsburgh Raceway Park (then BeaveRun) in a 14 hour race. Had a great time, learned a lot, and immediately started making plans for things to change for next year. Then life happened Now it sits in my garage, waiting to relive the glory on the track. Engine is out and all the old wiring was removed to make way for a fresh non-cobbled wiring harness. I put the original nose back on the car. Previously I only had a bill of sale for the car, as it was only ever going to be on the track. Recently my plan was to consolidate the above car and this one into one car and get it titled on the road. I was able to work with the previous owner to get a duplicate title and transferred to me. So it now has a clean transferrable title

Pics:

decklid and covers are just sitting in place, not bolted in, hence the odd angles

new wiring harness and fuse box in place

some of the roll cage

long width mirror

more cage

hood has vent in it

roof was cut into to fix roll cage welding

seat belt buckle holds the window net in place

driver's seat mounting brackets

brake ducting was moved so the car could roll without stepping on it

aftermarket brake balancer

RPO sticker

clean engine bay

pretty rust free

That's everything for now, thanks for looking
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kwagner:

KMunson's flushmount headlights. Used but unpainted. $40 for the set

Are they functional? Are they adjustable? Is this complete? Any damage? Put me first in line depending on answers.

jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on the flush mount headlights

I must of been typing the PM while you were typing your post Monkeyman...

[This message has been edited by jediperk (edited 05-17-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

Are they functional? Are they adjustable? Is this complete? Any damage? Put me first in line depending on answers.

They work, I've had them on a couple different cars over the years. Complete as far as I remember. They fit the original bolt locations and connect to the existing wiring harness with the same kind of headlamp connectors. They have some screws in them for adjustment. No damage aside from regular wear from installation/removal. You're second in line right now. Jedi is third, based on timestamps (sorry Jedi)

[This message has been edited by kwagner (edited 05-17-2015).]

jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They work, I've had them on a couple different cars over the years. Complete as far as I remember. They fit the original bolt locations and connect to the existing wiring harness with the same kind of headlamp connectors. They have some screws in them for adjustment. No damage aside from regular wear from installation/removal. You're second in line right now. Jedi is third, based on timestamps (sorry Jedi)

Look at the timestamp on my PM... It was before any posts on the thread...
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take them whenever I'm in line. Paypal ready.

The forum needs to get together and decide what defines "1st", PM or post.
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll take them whenever I'm in line. Paypal ready.

CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about seats (guess I'm second in line? LOL) as well as sunroof.
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jedi's pm was sent 05-17-2015 2:28 PM
while fieromonkey's post was 05-17-2015 02:27 PM, if I go by his first post.
And there was a PM sent to me before either of those at 2:04 PM, which is first in line.
I'm trying to go by timestamp across pm and post and be fair
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've lost out when I sent a PM first, but didn't post first, AND when I posted first, but didn't PM first. The problem is, the forum is dynamic. Current/future members who don't see such an agreement may do things differently. Even on ebay, I've been the high bidder, and still lost out, somehow.

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jedi's pm was sent 05-17-2015 2:28 PM
while fieromonkey's post was 05-17-2015 02:27 PM, if I go by his first post.
And there was a PM sent to me before either of those at 2:04 PM, which is first in line.
I'm trying to go by timestamp across pm and post and be fair

I assume you're referring to me. (There IS a user going by fieromonkey. )

I'm not mad at ya, kwagner. I'd like the lights but I'm usually a day late and a dollar short so I'm sort of used to it. I'll still take them if Mr. 2:04PM doesn't want them. It's past my bed time so I probably won't be on until the middle of the night. If I "win", PM me your Paypal info and the total and I'll send it to you tonight.

Yannsky

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in the roof panel you didn't single out, as seen in the back of your first picture. Is it available as well? I will be interested in more parts upon meeting up, with respect to those who have stated their interests (dibs) on here first. Also may be interested in the hood.

I'm in moon, near the airport. Bring a truck/trailer and take a load

[b][/b]
PFF
System Bot
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I assume you're referring to me. (There IS a user going by fieromonkey. )

I'm not mad at ya, kwagner. I'd like the lights but I'm usually a day late and a dollar short so I'm sort of used to it. I'll still take them if Mr. 2:04PM doesn't want them. It's past my bed time so I probably won't be on until the middle of the night. If I "win", PM me your Paypal info and the total and I'll send it to you tonight.

Whoops, got my monkeys mixed up No problem, I'll let you know.
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kwagner

4257 posts
Member since Apr 2005
viperine: Sorry, I thought I posted a pic of it as well. Yes, the roof piece is for sale as well, same $25 as the other body panels. I had another person ask me about it as well via PM, so it might be spoken for. Hood is still available, as are most other panels.
Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dibs on power mirror/power window panel, ac control assembly and left & right turn signal lenses if you are willing to ship to zip 60512. pm sent.
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the urgency on getting parts out of the way? I'm interested in the Getrag, but may not be able to get that way for a couple of weeks. Good excuse to go visit my dad though...

Any numbers on it?

[This message has been edited by Taijiguy (edited 05-18-2015).]

BlueBrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueBratClick Here to visit BlueBrat's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlueBratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use those black rims badly for mine, but you are a 5 hour drive from me in DE. Anyone traveling to him passing by Newark, DE via 95? I'll pay for the transportation!
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taijiguy: My baby is due end of June and my wife is hardcore nesting, so the garage overflowing with fiero is not a good thing The sooner the better, but things can wait a week or two if I have solid buyers. I can check it for numbers and get back to you.
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Taijiguy: My baby is due end of June and my wife is hardcore nesting, so the garage overflowing with fiero is not a good thing The sooner the better, but things can wait a week or two if I have solid buyers. I can check it for numbers and get back to you.

If it's possible to hold off on pick-up I'm happy to make payment to cement the deal pending any further available info on the specifics of the trans.
revson1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you get me the size, or better yet the model number, of the Kirkey seat.
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taijiguy: I think that could work. The # I see on the trans is: 14092064

Revson1: There's two Kirkey seats. One is part # 36300, a 15" seat. The other is part # 16800, a 17.5" seat
Big Paul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really wish I was closer. I need a drivers seat for my 86 GT in that exact same color pattern.
PFF
System Bot
zstubbs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zstubbsSend a Private Message to zstubbsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2015 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated the listings. Roof panel, one sunroof, and the seats are SOLD! Some are still pending, as listed above. I've received a lot of PMs so I'm trying to get to everyone. If I have not yet, bear with me Thanks!
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2015 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2015 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated the listings. Headlight covers and misc parts SOLD!
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just received the trunk carpet. Looks great! Thanks!
Bump for a nice member and GREAT service!
+ Feedback posted....
Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aero nose/s? Skirts? Race seats? Status and can you ship?

ThomasJesse70@Gmail.com
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Racer_JT:

Just received the trunk carpet. Looks great! Thanks!
Bump for a nice member and GREAT service!
+ Feedback posted....

Thanks! Likewise

Originally posted by Racer_JT:

Aero nose/s? Skirts? Race seats? Status and can you ship?

ThomasJesse70@Gmail.com

I believe I have two aero noses. I have at least one. The other is a bit buried.
I don't have any side skirts.
I have the race seats mentioned above (3 different ones)
The nose and race seats are not sold yet.
They are very large items and it would take a lot to ship them. Not impossible, but it would take a bit to convince me to go through the effort
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the week Lots of parts sold (thanks!), lots of parts remaining. Both cars still available. I'd love to keep but don't have room.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock