Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Imsa wide body kit for notchback for sale. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Imsa wide body kit for notchback for sale. by Synastrgt
Started on: 05-09-2015 11:33 PM
Replies: 45 (5277 views)
Last post by: What about Bob on 03-18-2017 08:18 AM
Synastrgt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So when I got my Fiero I snatched up the guys imsa full wide body kit as well. It's the front bumper. Front lip. Side skirts. Full rear quarter panels and rear bumper. It's in gel coat and appears to be in great condition. I do not know how to post pictures. If you can explain. I'll post em. Otherwise I have to txt em. 931 337 9323. Local pickup from Tennessee. I'm not sure what this kit is even worth. So make an offer!!

*** I figured out the pics. The picture is not my kit but exactly what I have. I'll post my pictures tomorrow. ***

[This message has been edited by Synastrgt (edited 05-09-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish you were closer or it would be sold.

Good luck!
Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to ship it. But that's like a how the hell type thing.
PRND3L

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PRND3LSend a Private Message to PRND3LEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The picture posted is RRunner's car at the early stages and that is the Race IMSA body, not the street version.

Would love to see pictures of what you have. What area of the country did you pick them up in?
Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll have pictures today for you but I'm telling you my kit looks identical. Maybe one or 2 slight differences but that's it. Well I got the car close to me in Tennessee. I can't remember where that guy said he bought the kit. I wish I could remember.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the street version.
Besides not being as wide as the race version, the street version has shorter wheel arches front/rear and door openings. The street version is thicker, heavier, and has mounting points to a stock chassis... the race body was setup for a tube chassis and doesn't use the stock panel mounting method.

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 05-10-2015).]

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

Here is the street version.
Besides not being as wide as the race version, the street version has shorter wheel arches front/rear and door openings. The street version is thicker, heavier, and has mounting points to a stock chassis... the race body was setup for a tube chassis and doesn't use the stock panel mounting method.

He said his kit has the front lip, the car in the pic doesn't have the lip. So did the street version not have a lip, or is it just not installed on the car in your pic?
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The main way to tell if it is the race version or the street version is by the sail panels. The race version of both GT and notchback have fiberglass sail panels. The street version of both have the opening cut to mount the factory sail panels. In the 1st picture of Paul's yellow car, you can see that the sail panels are 1 piece with the body so that picture IS of the race version.

This is Dave Deersons car before paint. Notice the solid quarter window panels. When he is done, they are painted black to LOOK like windows:

Here is the street version of that same kit. Notice the cutouts for the quarter windows:
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

He said his kit has the front lip, the car in the pic doesn't have the lip. So did the street version not have a lip, or is it just not installed on the car in your pic?

The lip was another part of the kit. The green car just doesn't have it installed. They sit quite low and are quite easy to bust up on to driveway inclines and parking blocks.
Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the street kit then. Here's the pics but after seeing that green one I may keep this lol. This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
PFF
System Bot
Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synastrgt

34 posts
Member since May 2015
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synastrgt

34 posts
Member since May 2015
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synastrgt

34 posts
Member since May 2015
A question though fieroguru. My kit didn't have door skirts. Can the factory gt ones be used or is there a difference?
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can use the factory door panels but the fender is a lot wider at the bottom then the stock fenders. You would have to make something to make it look finished. By the way, you have about a $4000 kit. This is what my GT looked like with no lower door molding. Notice how wide the front edge of the fender is but keep in mind that I didn't have the door sill plate installed yet so it looks a little more incomplete:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-10-2015).]

Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya I have the gt door skirt and hope it would look ok. I'm still unsure about mounting a kit like this. It has the numbers. Dgp 84p33p-11
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The entire install is here from Russ:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000025.html
Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm idk. It's not really doing it for me. I think the notchback part kills it for me. The fastback it flows great. But not so much the notch. So it's up for sale. Someone needs to buy it and complete it.
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is my IMSA with front lip spoiler
Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The front all looks great I just don't like the rear so much with the notchback windows. It's looks a little funny to me. Almost to wide in a sense.
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I don't share your opinion
The notchy looks more sporty then the fastback
You still haven't said what your asking price is.
PFF
System Bot
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

Sorry I don't share your opinion
The notchy looks more sporty then the fastback
You still haven't said what your asking price is.

Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's just my opinion. Anyways. If I had to put a price. I'd ask $800 obo
Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know somebody needs this kit. I don't want to install it. And would rather it not sit here and go to waste.
TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
500$ Shipped
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2015 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synastrgt:

I know somebody needs this kit. I don't want to install it. And would rather it not sit here and go to waste.

I'd love to have it, but I just got hit with 4700.oo in medical bills..
and don't know why.. have to call insurance.. never got bills this large before..
Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys. I don't wanna ship it. If I did. Theres no way I'd not have the buyer completely cover shipping. This kit may not be the best perfect on car kit. But I'm not giving it away, sorry.
Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. I know someone wants this kit on their car.
ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a PM and you didn't respond...

------------------
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

"The day I tried to live, I stole a thousand beggars' change and gave it to the rich."
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/119122.html

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synastrgt:

It's just my opinion. Anyways. If I had to put a price. I'd ask $800 obo

Looks like the street version to me, and I've seen a couple.

All that green stuff should wash right off with soap&water and a scuff pad.

Russ paid more than that for shipping!

Free Bump & GLWS

HAGO!
Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
PFF
System Bot
1fstfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2016 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fstfieroSend a Private Message to 1fstfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this still available, did not see a sold post.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent... if still available have money in hand will pick up.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

KEV

2590 posts
Member since Dec 2000
So is this been sold or not?

------------------

2014 Chevy Cruze LTZ RS
2006 Saab 97X 5.3i
2004 Pontiac GTO
1986 Fiero Sport Coupe
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...LS4

DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still interested as well.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1fstfiero:
Is this still available, did not see a sold post.

Originally posted by KEV:
PM sent... if still available have money in hand will pick up.

Originally posted by KEV:
So is this been sold or not?

Originally posted by DKcustoms:
I'm still interested as well.

I don't know this user... but if you search for his name in any/all posts and take the time to scan the threads (only 1 page of threads), you will see he joined in May 2015 and all 20 of his posts happened within 2 weeks and he hasn't posted in nearly a year (even to the build thread he started). His email is listed under his user ID in the Memberlist tab, so you might try to contact him through that.
Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys. I haven't got on in forever. Kinda forgot about it. It's still here at my place. A guy is emailing me about buying it right now. I used to have a different I'd and lost it. I was joined back in like 2007 but couldn't remember the stuff to get in.
Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synastrgt

34 posts
Member since May 2015

Originally posted by fieroguru:

I don't know this user... but if you search for his name in any/all posts and take the time to scan the threads (only 1 page of threads), you will see he joined in May 2015 and all 20 of his posts happened within 2 weeks and he hasn't posted in nearly a year (even to the build thread he started). His email is listed under his user ID in the Memberlist tab, so you might try to contact him through that.

yes my build thread which I think was about the turbo ended up being finished. I ran megastore 2 and a 57trim turbo pushing around 5psi. Car was a blast but sold it due to the second baby coming.

[This message has been edited by Synastrgt (edited 05-01-2016).]

1fstfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fstfieroSend a Private Message to 1fstfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Id love to buy this. Let us know.
Synastrgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynastrgtSend a Private Message to SynastrgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still up. Got emails on it. But no deposit yet from anyone.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock