Started on: 05-08-2015 02:57 PM
Replies: 0 (62 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 05-08-2015 02:57 PM
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a very good deal for someone who uses 240 V ac power. I bought four of these tenders from a supplier that was going out of business and it turns out that one of them was for 240 V and 50-69 Hz service. I initially removed the plug to see if I could adapt this to 120 volt service, but it was more expensive to get the necessary transformer and I decided to use another approach.

If you have $20 plus shipping and can install a two wire plug, the unit is yours. Normal retail for this device is between $55 and $45 plus shipping. BTW, I use the other three on Fieros in storage and really like how it keeps the Optima batteries charged and ready to go. This sale includes the "smart" charging unit, ring terminal ends, and standard jaws clamp terminals. I will either post pictures or e-mail them to anyone that is actually interested in buying this "smart" charger.

Nelson
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock