Started on: 05-05-2015 07:46 PM
Replies: 3 (108 views)
Last post by: CowsPatoot on 05-09-2015 03:09 AM
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, I only need the bracket that bolts to the door, but I would gladly purchase the whole shebang if necessary. PM me with what you might have and payment instructions.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have two doors . Your looking for the drivers hinge off the door? Make me offer and ship it tomorrow Send me a pm with cell number and ill send pic
anthonyelectric

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyelectricSend a Private Message to anthonyelectricEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Both doors are still on my part out car. Let me know by emailing Anthonycutlass6@yahoo.com with title and I can respond with pictures.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If nobody else comes through, you can have this one for the cost of shipping...but you probably want to hold out for a cleaner one.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock