1988 Formula for sale by Harley95
Started on: 04-29-2015 07:17 AM
Replies: 15 (773 views)
Last post by: gwg1995 on 05-09-2015 09:52 AM
Harley95

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(NEED IT GONE) selling my 1988 Formula, I'm going to miss her but am getting something else to tinker with. like I said she's a vin matching Formula with a 4T60 automatic swapped in with sprint headers. has a ton of options, power windows, tilt steering, AC, defogger, sun roof. has just over 81000 miles, has all around new racing shocks and springs with matching new tires and rims, leather seats match the car black/red. having some problems with the injectors though, have a new set to swap in just haven't had time. body is straight, some small chips in the body near the sun roof from PO, does not leak in the worst of weather I've been through with her, no overheating, clean title. price is 1800$. she is sitting in my garage in London, Kentucky. hate to see her go but seriously don't think I could kick insurance for 2 cars, so I'd like to see her go with someone who appreciates it as much as I do. has a brand new alternator and battery.

Email: Godwolf00@gmail.com Phone: 1-606-401-5196

My ad on Craigslist

[This message has been edited by Harley95 (edited 05-03-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got plenty of pictures of my car for anyone interested.
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Harley95

135 posts
Member since Jul 2014
pretty much want it gone, just depressed with it anymore
KennyC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyCSend a Private Message to KennyCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the pics online in a photo bucket or anything? How is the rust in the usual places - trunk corners, rear feame rails, battery tray area, cradle index battery tray, etc... might be interested in her for my girlfriend to drive...
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very interesting.

On 4/14/15:

Originally posted by Harley95:
I'm thinking about selling my 1988 Formula for a Monte Carlo, I'm going to miss her but want something else to tinker with. like I said she's a vin matching Formula with a 4t60 automatic swapped in with sprint headers. has a ton of options, power windows, tilt steering, AC, defogger, sun roof. has just over 81000 miles, has all around new racing shocks and springs with matching new tires and rims, leather seats. having some problems with the injectors though, have a new set to swap in just haven't had time. open to questions and offers. body is straight, some bad spots in the fiberglass from PO, no overheating, clean title.

On 4/28/15:

good news everyone I'm getting a new car and I get to keep the Fiero. while she's in the garage getting worked on I'm getting a Monte Carlo that is probably just a little too hopped up to drive back and forth to work but will probably have a blast. but sorry to all for neglecting this post and any inquires I've had a lot of bull pop up the last few weeks and still have more to come yet.

And this thread on 4/30.

I'm thinking about selling my 1988 Formula, I'm going to miss her but am getting something else to tinker with. like I said she's a vin matching Formula with a 4T60 automatic swapped in with sprint headers. has a ton of options, power windows, tilt steering, AC, defogger, sun roof. has just over 81000 miles, has all around new racing shocks and springs with matching new tires and rims, leather seats match the car black/red. having some problems with the injectors though, have a new set to swap in just haven't had time. body is straight, some small chips in the body near the sun roof from PO, does not leak in the worst of weather I've been through with her, no overheating, clean title. price is 1800$. she is sitting in my garage in London, Kentucky. hate to see her go but seriously don't think I could kick insurance for 2 cars, so I'd like to see her go with someone who appreciates it as much as I do.

Dunno how anyone could be depressed with a great running Fiero.
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got them all waiting to send to people. there's no rust on this car, just needs a little work to get it running right and I'm just tired of dealing with it.
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Harley95

135 posts
Member since Jul 2014
yeah Shark stuff popped up and yeah I'm depressed about it and want it out of the garage now. it needs work it doesn't run great.

[This message has been edited by Harley95 (edited 04-30-2015).]

Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Harley95

135 posts
Member since Jul 2014
runs decently but needs a little work but can absolutely be driven, I'm just sick an tired of dealing with it.
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still up for grabs, it will make someone a great car.
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bumpidy must sell bump
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
come on everybody this a Formula for sale, open to offers and questions

[This message has been edited by Harley95 (edited 05-03-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still got it need to sell it 1700$
Harley95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2015 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harley95Send a Private Message to Harley95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still for sale
fierohobby

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2015 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KennyC:

How is the rust in the usual places - trunk corners, rear feame rails, battery tray area, cradle...

It might help you to post pics of at least these areas.

Sending a PM with my email address for pics.

-fh

gwg1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gwg1995Send a Private Message to gwg1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'd

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock