Started on: 04-27-2015 02:57 PM
Replies: 5 (347 views)
Last post by: ennored on 04-29-2015 12:15 PM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gonna let this one go cheap. PO said it runs well. No battery so I can't verify that. PO said the tranny 4T60 needs some help. Body is in primer/sanded. Interior is about a 3.5/10 but will probably clean up well. Driver seat is shot. Typical Formula "options" (meaning NO options).

Only got it to flip. Willing to take $800 as is now. Once I buy a battery and start cleaning it up, the price will go up. It's an '88 which makes it worth "something". Willing to throw in a spare rear fascia (also needs paint). Interesting Fiero related trades are welcome.

Located south of Peru, Indiana.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My formula has power decklid, window defrost, power windows, power lock, sunroof, AC, so some of the formulas had options

Good luck though.

[This message has been edited by DKcustoms (edited 04-27-2015).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got any pictures of this beater. Non stock tranny, so what engine?

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-27-2015).]

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stock 2.8. Apparently, it came out of my '87 GT when the 3800 went in. I'll take pics in the morning once the sun comes up.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got busy today with the GT so I forgot to take pics. Sorry. It's good for the '88 parts (wheels, cradle, front suspension, etc.). I'd take $500 just to make room in my driveway. Give me $1000 and you can have the spare 2.8 sitting in the garage.
ennored

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ennoredSend a Private Message to ennoredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check your PM...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock