Looking for a good Fiero headliner / headliner board by mnsportsguy1966
Started on: 04-21-2015 11:10 PM
Replies: 7 (731 views)
Last post by: Rugger on 05-07-2015 11:22 PM
mnsportsguy1966

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2015 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mnsportsguy1966Send a Private Message to mnsportsguy1966Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking to purchase a Fiero headliner/headliner board that is in good shape. I am in the process or getting my 88GT
back on the road and the headliner board on mine is sagging and I feel past trying to fix as it is in 8 pieces. I believe the total
run of Fiero headliners were all the same with the only differences being sunroof or t-top and the 3rd back light in the rear window.
Mine has a sunroof but since it is not factory and a little smaller I'm looking for a solid top headboard with or without the old
fabric. If you've got one you'd like to sell please give me a message. Thanks.....
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a spare sunroof headliner board in very good shape (old headliner material has been removed and the board has been cleaned). Shoot me a PM.

------------------
"The Twins"
'87 GT 3.4 pushrod daily driver
'88 GT 3.4 DOHC swap in progress

[This message has been edited by Irrationable (edited 04-22-2015).]

Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Store sells a few different options...

http://www.fierostore.com/Product/Search.aspx
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mnsportsguy1966:

Mine has a sunroof but since it is not factory and a little smaller I'm looking for a solid top headboard with or without the old
fabric.

There's a problem. The solid roof headliners aren't the same as sunroof headliners minus the hole. The solid roof headliners have indentations for the driver/passengers heads. I'm not sure how well it would work. You might need to find a sunroof headliner and do some fiberglassing to close up the hole a bit.

anthonyelectric

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyelectricSend a Private Message to anthonyelectricEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sunroof headliner from a '86 SE, but its broken in two places. VERY reasonable on price.
mnsportsguy1966

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mnsportsguy1966Send a Private Message to mnsportsguy1966Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, I do believe the hard tops and the sunroof headliners were made a little different but not sure.
However mine originally had a hard top headliner and had a aftermarket sunroof installed cut to the
dimensions of the sunroof. What I want to do is get a good full hardtop headliner and take the old one
and use it to trace over the good one letting me get the exact same cutout as it had before then add my
new fabric and it should work...so in short I'm looking for a good full headliner with no sunroof ...pm me
if you've got one to sell..thanks

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You've been PM'd
Rugger

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2015 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuggerClick Here to visit Rugger's HomePageSend a Private Message to RuggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one:

Let me know if you're interested.

------------------

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock