Spec stage 3+ & 3800 flywheel by Flux
Started on: 04-21-2015 10:11 PM
Replies: 35 (823 views)
Last post by: ChrisMac97 on 06-16-2015 11:10 AM
Flux

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2015 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi I have a spec stage 3+ clutch kit that I bought from spec a while ago however I sold my project and have some left over parts.

spec stage 3+("plus") clutch and pressure plate for the 4 speed muncie, works with the 3800 as well, brand new never used $500 shipped
https://imageshack.com/i/mrimg582zj
https://imageshack.com/i/fvimg581uj
I also have a rwd (camaro) 3800 flywheel that's been machined down to .840 and balanced for l67 supercharged motor. $250 shipped
https://imageshack.com/i/f5img580vj

message me or send me an email at a.oien@live.ca if you're interested! thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Sigler85GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sigler85GTSend a Private Message to Sigler85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2015 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replied ... Bump
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumpity bump bump
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to knock your post or be rude. Just trying to help. Seeing u havnt sold it yet . I have the same spec stage 3+ clutch set and throw out set up i got new from a member on here with shipping for only $350 Plus if you look the spec clutch set for 4 speed sells brand new now for $413 spec stage 3 + sc773f . Like i said im not trying to be rude .
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.specclutch.com/c...rsion_combos/view/10

Spec stage 3+ Says $505 that's what I paid.

Thanks.
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price drop, $400 shipped for the clutch
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clutch 375 shipped would like to get rid of these.
Flywheel 200 shipped
PFF
System Bot
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!! open to offers
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any idea if this will work in the 5 speed Getrag ?
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
flywheel will work, as will the clutch, but the pressure plate will not fit and requires modification
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4 and 5 speed are different clutches.
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks LornesGT
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I answered your question a day earlier..

Bump
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You did answer his question a day earlier but u said it would work on 5 speed and other said 4 and 5 speed clutchs are diffent. The spec stage 3+ sc733f is for 4 speeds only. 84 with 4speed and v6s with the 4speed . Its same clutch set i have in my car. Hope this help peolpe out with where it will fit.
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2015 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump... Tired of time wasters

No reasonable offer refused
PFF
System Bot
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2015 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
clutch is sold
flywheel still available
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump flywheel still available
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Flux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FluxSend a Private Message to FluxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2015 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a message days ago but you did not reply. package was attempted delivery while I was not home, tag is marked that I owe $40 to UPS to receive the package, why did you not use proper postage?

Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This happens all the time when UPS is used for cross border shipping. Speaking from experience the seller paid the proper postage and has no way of knowing what the import/ brokerage charges would be. I once paid 75 UPS in brokerage on a 60 dollar item and my dad paid 100 for a 30 dollar item; I refuse to use UPS cross border they are a massive ripoff.

Big tip: always use USPS for cross border shipping.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry. Gotta jump in here.
Brokerage fees suck, but they are always billed to the receiving party. It's why I don't buy anything from Canadian vendors any more.
I ordered a set of wheels and tires from a business in B.C. With the exchange rate at the time, I was saving a substantial amount of money. They shipped UPS / DHL. Imagine my surprise when I got a bill, several weeks later, for several hundred dollars worth of "brokerage fees".
I thought about telling them to "stuff it", but I figured that if I ever had anything shipped by UPS, again, that they would hold it hostage. Bastages.
I have heard that shipping via the mail system will avoid all of this nonsense, but I haven't tried it.
Of course, it might be nice if the vendors disclosed these fees ahead of time, but ti would probably cut in to their business.
Private party vendors probably don't know about it unless they ship/sell a lot of stuff.
fieroall

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroallSend a Private Message to fieroallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny I buy stuff from Rockauto shipped to Canada all the time and almost never pay border brokerage fees. They usually ship FedEx and not UPS. I just bought a set of wheels from Ebay for over $1,000 and the border duties were $40.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that's fine I guess, but the seller never replied, that gets to me more then the fee's.

PFF
System Bot
Sigler85GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sigler85GTSend a Private Message to Sigler85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My buddy just bought the flywheel, now he's curious what the final price is going to be after its delivered. He's not happy at all about this, considering the term "shipped" was used so loosely when this was listed.
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
iv shipping things using fedex to Canada never charged that fee. and then got my stuff back from fieroflyer and im in south florida and not charged anything. .. I guess someone wasn't to clear about there agreed final prices. the persons buying the items isn't getting much of a deal now that there is other fees..
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well, I just went to UPS and got the clutch.... had a taped note on the box that there was a fee, and a bright green sticker on it saying collect, and my door-pickup tag also had "fee owed" written on it.... rude bastard behind the counter never said anything but "sign here" so... I just signed and walked out....

fee avoided I guess? lol.

fieroall

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroallSend a Private Message to fieroallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BEWARE. UPS will send you a bill in the mail for the brokerage fees and if you ignore it they'll send you to collection agency. Ask me how I know. :-(
ChrisMac97

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChrisMac97Send a Private Message to ChrisMac97Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

[This message has been edited by ChrisMac97 (edited 06-16-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock