Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Need two items, A/C block to compressor hoses assembly and charcoal canister for 87GT

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Need two items, A/C block to compressor hoses assembly and charcoal canister for 87GT by Curtisk1060
Started on: 04-09-2015 03:15 PM
Replies: 3 (261 views)
Last post by: 2002z28ssconv on 04-09-2015 08:57 PM
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just about finished with my 3800SC swap when I found out my A/C mating block assembly (at the sidewall) was damaged so I am needing at least that part with most of the hoses attached, or the whole assembly. The one that goes from the sidewall to the A/C compressor so I can merge it with my 3800 hoses. I also need a decent condition charcoal canister as mine had the top vacuum port broken off. Does anyone have these items available ? or separately? I can pay via paypal. My zip code for shipping is 80915, Colorado Springs, CO. Thanks Curtis
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a charcoal canister that I removed from my Delorean when i changed to carberation. I don't know if its the same but if it'll work for you ill sell it to you.
Lemmie know via pm if you want it.
If it does work you can always say you have a genuine Delorean charcoal canister in your fiero.

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
3800sc series 2 swap in progress
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Peugot 604 Intake manifold
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I make AC hoses for 3800 swaps. There are two flavors.

The first is just a simple hose that connects the 3800 compressor to the drivers side frame rail. The cost for that is $85 plus cores.
The second is the same hose but I add a switch port into the line where a stock 3800 pressure sensor can be screwed onto the Schrader valve. The sensor gets wired into the harness and feeds pressure readings to the PCM so the PCM can control the compressor. It's an extra $40 for the switch port to be added.

The compressor will still cycle without the switch but the pressure range won't stay in the sweet spot like it would with the computer controlling it.

Cores... If you need me to supply a good Fiero hose end that connects to the frame rail area, that's $30. If you need me to supply the 3800's hose end that connects to the compressor, that's another $20.

My hoses are compatible with WCF headers as well as power logs and stock manifolds.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock