Started on: 04-01-2015 12:36 AM
Replies: 18 (1354 views)
Last post by: SCCA FIERO on 04-28-2015 05:47 AM
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm selling my Mecham scoops. These are the original urethane scoops made for the Fiero, not the fiberglass knock-offs. I bought them from Eric Mecham and they've been sitting in my garage waiting to go on my car. The car has been sold, so now I'm selling them. I'm not sacrificing these, I know what they're worth, so I'll be posting them up on eBay tomorrow. I'll post a link to the auction after I get them listed. I'm willing to ship them at the buyer's expense.

I'll take offers but keep in mind I'm looking to get as much as I can for these. Im not even acknowledging any offer under $500, so please don't throw any at me. I anticipate these will go somewhere between $700 - $1,000+. Pics will be in the Ebay auction. Thanks

Michael
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the delay, here's the eBay listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...Vents-/171753607424?
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2015 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last set I saw for sale was a few years back. Ausfiero had them and wanted $600. Haven't seen a set since.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2015 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW what a great price!
I bet you have hundreds of people wanting these!
They look so nice I would not put them on a car but frame them and put on a wall for all to see.

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 04-16-2015).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-16-2015 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
watching, I have picked a square on how many bids he'll get..
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2015 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just like my car, these aren't going to be for everyone. People that spend extra money on their cars to have something unique and with quality in mind are the ones that are considering buying these. These aren't going to crack and have to be repaired (unless of course you're in a collision) like fiberglass would. They're flexible just like the Fiero body panels, and are bolt on parts, no need for finishing. Just have them painted to match your car and install them. I don't think another set of these will surface any time soon.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 04-16-2015).]

amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2015 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny you should mention about another set because I also own a set of these that have never been installed on a car yet, but I have 3 Fieros so you never know I may just put them on. I agree they are nice and flexable. Good Luck on your sale

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom\1986 turbo GT
Founder of Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group
NYFOC Member

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

Funny you should mention about another set because I also own a set of these that have never been installed on a car yet, but I have 3 Fieros so you never know I may just put them on. I agree they are nice and flexable. Good Luck on your sale

Thanks. I figured there might be at least a couple of hoarders who might have a set of these. Just like NOS tail light lenses, they're out there but getting someone to let them go is another matter. I paid $600 for my NOS tail lenses in 2010 I believe. Got the last set that Fiero Parts had. I saw a USED set of tails go for $1k+ on eBay recently. With the community shrinking and vendors disappearing, even some of the reproduction parts are getting scarce now. Hopefully these Mechams will find a good home soon.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 04-17-2015).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2015 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
24ish hour bump
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2015 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This auction ends in a couple of hours. They'll auto-relist if they don't sell. The price will stay the same. $250 starting bid is a steal for these. I paid considerably more. Either way, I'm not terribly concerned if they don't sell first time. A lot of custom pieces sit until the right person comes along.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2015 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mptighe

3321 posts
Member since Aug 2009
I received a couple of offers after the auction ended. Since it relisted automatically and there was more than one person saying they wanted them the auction will move forward. Here is the relisting.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171...id=p3984.m1555.l2649

Just a word of advice, bid before there's only a minute left guys. =)

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 04-20-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2015 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
but they haven't bothered to bid...?? that's odd if they are contacting you..?
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking rather familiar. Close to 20 people watching. Only a couple days left. You have to bid to win them.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ends today. Over 20 people watching, we'll see if it's a repeat of last time. They auto-relist one more time if no one bids.
SCCA FIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They won't be listed again!

[This message has been edited by SCCA FIERO (edited 04-27-2015).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:

They won't be listed again!

No, it appears that they won't be. Good luck to everyone bidding.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, did anyone her win them???
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are SOLD and were paid for, but I'm not sure if the purchaser is a forum member or not. Just have the Firebird interior to sell now...
SCCA FIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Well, did anyone her win them???

Wasn't me. I was the first bid, third and fifth. I topped out at 270.02. I figured they would go for around $400, maybe $500 for that one person, which would have been me if I didn't already have a (used) set. They would have been for my 87GT, which I am not supposed to be buying parts for until my 88 is done, so thanks to those who bid more than me.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock