FS '88 Formula - Restore or for parts by GT Racer
Started on: 03-30-2015 10:15 PM
Replies: 10 (576 views)
Last post by: PacNWFiero on 04-11-2015 04:56 PM
GT Racer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT RacerClick Here to visit GT Racer's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT RacerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD

I have an '88 Formula that is complete minus the deck-lid, spoiler and a few trim pieces. This was to be a race car project, but my wife says it has to go or she has to go. I thought about it for a while and decided the cost of getting rid of a wife would be more than building a race car ... so the Fiero has to go.

I prefer to sell it as a complete car. But my deadline for the car to be gone is this weekend. If I don't have a buyer lined up by this week-end (April 4/5) then I will start to part out the car. The California title is lost and it doesn't run. (Last registered in 2002) I want $600 and I'll help you load it on your trailer. The car is in Lancaster, Ca. Make me an offer I can't refuse and you load it on the trailer yourself.

Make me an offer I can' refuse for parts and I'll start taking it apart Wednesday. Either way, anything that is not on the shelves in my garage by the end of next week is going to disappear.

I'll post some pics when I figure out how.

OK... I know you will have questions, so ask away.

[This message has been edited by GT Racer (edited 04-12-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GT Racer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT RacerClick Here to visit GT Racer's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT RacerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a few pics...

[This message has been edited by GT Racer (edited 04-01-2015).]

FierOmar

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierOmarSend a Private Message to FierOmarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent...

------------------
FierOmar

fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a power mirror with a very good glass?? (part # 10073911) Its inside to mount.

If not, I see the mirror on your Formula...with big chances I guess its a manual mirror.
Can you confirm please...

Thanks,

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

GT Racer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT RacerClick Here to visit GT Racer's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT RacerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The mirrors are manual mirrors.
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT Racer:

The mirrors are manual mirrors.

Ok, I'll pass.
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You still got this?
GT Racer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT RacerClick Here to visit GT Racer's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT RacerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes... I've been waiting on a couple of guys to decide what they want to do. They're interested but not having the title just about forces it to become a parts car. If no one decides to get the whole car, I'm going to start taking it apart this week-end.
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you weren't in Cali I'd take your trunk carpet...

Free Bump Tho
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kzzzhhhhhh.... my car got stacked recently and I'm starting to shop around for one I can bring in from the US to replace it, this is the only one I've seen that's not on the eastern side of the continent. Anything I get needs transported to LA for shipping, you can see how that's problematic

Would love to say I'll take it but it'll be a week or two before I get a definitive answer on what the insurance company are going to pay me out.
PacNWFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2015 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PacNWFieroSend a Private Message to PacNWFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock