Started on: 03-27-2015 12:03 PM
Replies: 2 (220 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 03-27-2015 08:11 PM
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am at Daytona now and just heard a new rattle in the car this morning. When I traced it down I saw that the passenger side t-top plastic cover has broken in the area of the locking handle. If anyone has one available at a somewhat reasonable price, I would like to get a replacement part. Color is not important since I can repaint this piece with existing paint. If I cannot locate one I will attempt to repair the existing one, but that does not look to promising.

Nelson
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nelson...Hit me up when you get home...got you covered....about to put NOS ones on the ReMera...the ones I am placing are just seriously sun faded...but solid...since you are going to repaint...it will work!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 03-27-2015).]

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Nelson...Hit me up when you get home...got you covered....about to put NOS ones on the ReMera...the ones I am placing are just seriously sun faded...but solid...since you are going to repaint...it will work!

I would like to acquire both of them if possible. Let me know what the charge would be with shipping to 29212.

Nelson

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock