Started on: 03-23-2015 07:37 PM
Replies: 10 (802 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 04-13-2015 08:08 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well here is the Listing link to my fastback tailights ..... I was too chickenshit to start the auction at $1.00 so I thought the last set that sold last week had delamination and went for 650$ so I added 50$ and listed .... good luck to the bidders.... these will be nicely packed and shipped and insured with tracking.

Good luck to all

My Ebay Auction

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroVAN

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2015 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroVANSend a Private Message to fieroVANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You got a PM :-D
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2015 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroVAN:

You got a PM :-D

Replied
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
24 hrs left .. shameless BUMP
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2015 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
30 minutes left ..... no guesstimates.????
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2015 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm... Think the market might be a little bit tapped out?
fieroVAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroVANSend a Private Message to fieroVANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Danyel, I'm the one who win the auction of the taillights and I did pay for it. And I'm respond here because you asked me to.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello thanks for your respond ..... wanted to contact you here because your Ebay of only one Got me worried .... but all is fine now I wanted to mention I am away from home till thursday ... item is nicely packed and will head your way friday am ... will PM you tracking link friday

thanks for the smooth transaction
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

fieroVAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroVANSend a Private Message to fieroVANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you! Thank you! For making my dream closer to come true. .... :-)
fieroVAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroVANSend a Private Message to fieroVANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Danyel for the beautiful like new GT taillights , I just received them today the package and everything look good. Thank you again
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroVAN:

Thank you Danyel for the beautiful like new GT taillights , I just received them today the package and everything look good. Thank you again

Thank you .... I am really happy these got a good home ..... dont forget to post pics of the shiny and installed ....
regards
Danyel

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay