FOR SALE or TRADE , 3800sc parts & 2.8 gt parts by Scott2scott
Started on: 03-23-2015 09:39 AM
Replies: 4 (213 views)
Last post by: Scott2scott on 03-24-2015 09:34 PM
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have some parts left form my parted 86gt v6 and stuff form my 2003 3800sc. the list of stuff for 3800sc stuff. this is all off hand. so ill more as I remember. the egr vavle and tube. and egr solenoild, boost vavle and boost stuff. and then for the 86gt v6 fiero.. hood latch and cable, trunk latch, deck lid tortion bars with pins, deck hinges, small ac hose , heat shields, passenger side front spindle, 4 brake calipers, blower motor, cat. convertor,egr vavle with tube, exhaust Y pipe, spark plug coil, gas pedal and clutch ,brake pedal assemley, waterpump pulley with bolts, front hood seal, lower intake manifold, middle intake manifold, trunk capet, clutch master cyclinder, brake booster and brake master cyclinder, wiper motor with power thingy on it. ac cooler tubes, ignition coil cooling tube, 2 sets of gt exhaust tips, motor mounts. ac bracket, alternator mounting braket, starter, inner sail panle black trim both sides, ac/heat indash control with cable, gas tank cross member, spare rims and tire,ac dryer, heater core, one wiper arm, map senor, two evap systems, holley throttle body with lines, 84 rear bumper. gt front lincense plate frame with bolts, inside body harness minus the c500, tilt steering wheels with lock and key, SE stock rims and tires, looking to sell or trade it really doesn't matter . I would like the stuff gone need more room and stuff is everywhere, im open to offers and trades. im pretty open at this point to help people and help myself get more room back, just let me know what you need or thinking.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh yea.. complete rear notchback clip and decklid .
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2015 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
also found 4 speed manual vehicle speed senor. and a idler pulley tensioner off a ford Taurus to use with low mount alt. but didn't use it. amd inner fender wells plastic for a notchie. have all 4 since I switch my car to gt fasbck. I don't need them.
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2015 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Scott2scott

686 posts
Member since Jun 2014
plus 4 cylinder computer out of my 84
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2015 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Scott2scott

686 posts
Member since Jun 2014
speedometer parts also... 4 cylinder speed and tack and gas gauges ,temp and odometer. all out of the housing. plus the housing itself and about 10 working light bulbs, and metal face and clear plastic face, take some or all. also have the original bumper pad bumper front "bra''

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock