Lots of parts for local pickup in Rockford, MI by philrenato
Started on: 03-22-2015 08:50 PM
Replies: 27 (941 views)
Last post by: npdimonte on 08-18-2015 03:43 PM
philrenato

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://grandrapids.craigsli.../pts/5114246434.html

Please respond to ad - easier to get email through CL than to check messages here.

[This message has been edited by philrenato (edited 07-13-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2015 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice parts!
philrenato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump - still have tons. Did I mention I have three spoilers?

[This message has been edited by philrenato (edited 04-10-2015).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nutherproject68 is looking for a GT front cover. Got one? He lives over by me.

Steve
NE Grand Rapids
87 GT 3800SC
philrenato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry that I missed this message - I think maybe this person already got ahold of me. Yes, I have two - but they are both the grooved molding style.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bet it was Tim that contacted you. Grooved mld? That should not effect a GT front. Wait I am going out to me garage. Just looked at the front cover up in my garage. No the moldings are removable. So it should not matter. What colors are they? I have a white one that Tim needs but I need the maroon.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2015 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I owe you an apology. Tim clued me in on the moldings on the front bumper cover.
philrenato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have officially decided to part out the 3800 SC equipped fastback. The frame has some folding on the right side I couldn't see when I first looked at it (in front of and behind the rear right wheel) and without exhaust and some other odds and ends I would have to put more money into it than I can afford to. Started pulling the (very good condition brown/tan) interior last night - hope to have the engine and mechanicals out in the next few weeks. Happy to take (local) offers on any of this. May be able to ship starting in a few weeks (I am a college professor, and classes are done for me on May 10.) Will list more detail etc after that. But for now - I would still prefer to deal locally, and to have people in the greater Grand Rapids, MI area come see if I have what they need and make offers. Try to email me through Craigslist or directly at philrenato@gmail.com rather than post PMs here - too tricky to log in just to check messages. Thanks.
philrenato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

philrenato

78 posts
Member since Dec 2013
PS - re: front bumpers
I have 2 front bumpers that are available - both are GT/SE grooved molding style. One already has the molding cut off and is the one currently on my yellow car - the other is silver. Neither are perfect. I am going to repaint the gold one I have for my yellow car - as it is cleaner.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to get up to your place with a list and see what you have. LOL
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got any of this?

-rear side marker sockets
-gray dash (2 tone)
-gray GT gauge cover (just the cover as a chunk is missing, my gauges seem to work well)
-fastback trunk seal
-p/mirror switch
-Chevy Beretta Z26 wheels (?)
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent for gray rear inside firewall upper carpet panel.

Thanks,

Vince
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are those dew wipes in the box?
philrenato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a bunch of molding, which I'm pretty sure includes side markers in grooved and smooth. I may have the mirror switch, will look. Don't have the rest of the items listed.

For at least the next week and a half or so I really can't do shipping or anything like that – and the best way to find what you're looking for would be to come over. Later in May I plan to make a much more extensive list and start thinking about which items I may be willing to ship etc.

Something I don't think I mentioned in that ad is that I have a nearly complete 2.8 engine with a spun bearing. I used some of the accessories on my new 2.8 swap, and have started disassembling the old one – but it ran very strong and things like the manifolds are still good. I also have a brand-new set of tinted sail panels for the fastback, and used ps sail that I think is the stock clear.

I just happened to see this thread pop up on the for-sale page – I don't get notifications when people reply to this thread – so if you want to get a hold me the best would be to email me directly. Philrenato@gmail.com

[This message has been edited by philrenato (edited 05-01-2015).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumper
philrenato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I am at a point where I can ship smaller parts if people need them. Would still prefer pick up, and will give very good prices, if people come to pick things up in Rockford, Michigan.

Have a very nice set of GT rims with no tires, two very nice gold fastback doors, for fastback clip, 3800 supercharged engine on cradle and ready to drop in, many tan interior parts, etc.
philrenato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

philrenato

78 posts
Member since Dec 2013
Deleted

[This message has been edited by philrenato (edited 07-13-2015).]

philrenato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2015 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still have tons of parts, bump
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2015 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ad was deleted
philrenato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good looking out – I forgot that I deleted it when I went to Scotland, even though I reactivated it when I got back it wouldn't have the same URL. Here's the new one. http://grandrapids.craigsli.../pts/5114246434.html
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought you said you sold that car?
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2015 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the hood. It is open at the back and has an opening in the radiator area. The interior on the other complete Gold car is in good condition.
philrenato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2015 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The parts car is a few days away from having everything I need stripped off of it. Anybody has any specific needs now might be the time. The 3800 supercharged motor, all the suspension, etc. is all still available. A few of the body parts are gone, but many still remain.
philrenato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2015 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3800 SC Motor is out and listed separately.

http://grandrapids.craigsli.../pts/5147083404.html
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2015 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a dark gray dash in perfect condition. 86-87 GT/88 Formula/base coupe.
philrenato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2015 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, neither of the dashes I have is perfect.
philrenato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2015 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Motor is sold.
npdimonte

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for npdimonteSend a Private Message to npdimonteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have an '88 muffler for a GT?

------------------
Nick D.
'88 Fiero GT 5-spd
'03 Jetta GLS TDI 5-spd

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave