Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  1986 Pontiac Fiero GT Auto 2.8L V6 - $3800 (Hicksville, OH)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT Auto 2.8L V6 - $3800 (Hicksville, OH) by ZombiePenguin
Started on: 03-22-2015 05:31 PM
Replies: 7 (306 views)
Last post by: Monkeyman on 03-24-2015 06:14 AM
ZombiePenguin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZombiePenguinSend a Private Message to ZombiePenguinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The ad

Not mine, told the owner I would cross post here.

Owner said he will part it out on March 31st

[This message has been edited by ZombiePenguin (edited 03-22-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
86GT with a rack instead of a normal spoiler. Only other one I've seen was on the motorweek video.

Looks nice, $3800 seems high tho.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something seems fishy. It LOOKS like a great car so why would the seller only try to sell it for a week before parting it out? It would take longer to part it out than it would to sell it.
jc8367

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is fishy
ZombiePenguin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZombiePenguinSend a Private Message to ZombiePenguinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as price goes he about on part with the area, maybe even under as far as the interior condition goes. Almost flawless except for the ashtrays. Wish I could afford it, but as it stands now I cant.
Brent7088

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brent7088Send a Private Message to Brent7088Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

Something seems fishy. It LOOKS like a great car so why would the seller only try to sell it for a week before parting it out? It would take longer to part it out than it would to sell it.

I am the owner of this car and thought I would chime in to say there is nothing "fishy" about this.

I would only part it out if I couldn't get relatively close to the $ amount for which I'm asking.

Thank you
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
48K miles, beautiful tail lights & interior. Not sure what that black thing is below the cruise cannister.

Love the plate area.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2015 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZombiePenguin:

Owner said he will part it out on March 31st

Originally posted by Brent7088:

I am the owner of this car and thought I would chime in to say there is nothing "fishy" about this.

I would only part it out if I couldn't get relatively close to the $ amount for which I'm asking.

Thank you

Still don't understand why you would decide to part it out so quickly but it's your car.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock