WTB Power mirror connectors by notwohorns
Started on: 03-21-2015 11:17 AM
Replies: 10 (175 views)
Last post by: notwohorns on 04-28-2015 08:03 PM
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Needing the connectors for the power mirror. The connectors that are attached to body wiring harness and connects to the connectors at the mirrors. If I need to buy to whole harness that would be okay. If anyone has them, Please let my know.
Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fgt1988

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fgt1988Send a Private Message to fgt1988Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are u looking both sides or just one ? let me know I have the wiring going to the switch but not sure if I have both or just one may need to look - im pretty sure I have both but let me know - PM me as I may forget to come back tocheck the replies - Thx...
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not looking for the connectors at the switches but the connectors that connect to the connector that goes to the mirrors. The mirrors have a pigtail of wires and a connector attached to the wires. I'm looking for the connector that connects to that connector. I'm not sure if they are in the door or just before the doors. Both sides
Thanks
fgt1988

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fgt1988Send a Private Message to fgt1988Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok I think I know which one you 're talking about it -- Let me check on that -- I have a lot of electrical switches / wires in a big bag ---
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good. Thanks for looking
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2015 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2015 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump-still looking
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2015 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe that I have what youre looking for...I have to go out in the garage and look I may even have the switch as well
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2015 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the complete harness and a switch.......just found it today. Still need ?
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I Am. PM sent
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock