Looking for an engine for my 84 by ZombiePenguin
Started on: 03-19-2015 11:37 PM
Replies: 3 (160 views)
Last post by: ZombiePenguin on 03-20-2015 09:58 AM
ZombiePenguin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2015 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZombiePenguinSend a Private Message to ZombiePenguinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for an engine for my 84 2m4 auto. Life has gotten in the way of my engine swap, wife just delivered our 4th child and i'm transferring to a new unit out of town, and now I need a second vehicle. I would prefer to find one close to me, as I really dont have much in the way of expendable income.

Looking for:
complete duke w/ wire harness
complete duke
long block
short block

Price is the cheaper the better
located in Fort Wayne IN

already called all the salvage yards and none were found.

[This message has been edited by ZombiePenguin (edited 03-19-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Glen87

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2015 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Glen87Send a Private Message to Glen87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you tried looking for an engine out of a slightly newer year? I think they are very similar up to 86 then 87-88 they started changing some things around like DIS. But at any rate im sure there are still some out there somewhere.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2015 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you checked with Sinister Performance? They are located in Forte Wayne. With the engine swaps they do, it maybe possible that they have a duke pulled from a customer swap.
ZombiePenguin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2015 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZombiePenguinSend a Private Message to ZombiePenguinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Have you checked with Sinister Performance? They are located in Forte Wayne. With the engine swaps they do, it maybe possible that they have a duke pulled from a customer swap.

yeah I checked with him 2 days ago and he doesn't have anyone lined up for months with a duke.

and yes i have cross searched for any other duke in the FWD variant.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock