87 GT, 3.4L by Toaster_Man
Started on: 03-11-2015 09:58 PM
Replies: 2 (378 views)
Last post by: Toaster_Man on 03-24-2015 08:08 PM
Toaster_Man

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster_ManSend a Private Message to Toaster_ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm selling my old 87 GT since I no longer use it as my daily driver. I don't have PIP working on my linux computer yet, so I'm leaving a link to my craigslist posting and copying the description here. I'm asking 1800 or best offer. You can reach me through the forums or craigslist. Thanks for looking.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4919236108.html

I'm selling my 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT. It has an automatic transmission and the stock motor has been swapped for a 3.4L V6 from a 94 Camaro. It also has been upgraded to the newer CS style alternator and a newer gear reduction starter motor. The EGR system has also been deleted because they rarely work properly and are notorious for developing vacuum leaks. The motor does suffer from a high idle, and the a/c belt is broken. Since I never really used the air conditioning, I didn't bother to replace it. The car has 141k miles on it, but the motor is closer to 50k miles old. The tires have decent tread left on them and the rear ball joints are brand new, so you may need to do an alignment. The brakes will also need to be bled as they are very soft. The sunroof does not leak. The headlight motors work. The fuel gauge is still pretty accurate. The headliner is new. The seats and dash are in rough shape. A cd player has been installed. There is minor rust present in the trunk corners and the clear coat is pretty much gone. There is also an obvious amateur fiberglass repair to the hood. The car was my daily driver, but since I bought my truck I don't drive the Fiero anymore. Now that I have moved, I don't have room to store it anymore. I have the clear title in hand.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If only you were closer, Id buy that car in a heart beat, mainly for the engine.
Toaster_Man

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2015 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster_ManSend a Private Message to Toaster_ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car is still available. Is anybody interested in it for $1600?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock