Started on: 03-06-2015 09:55 PM
Replies: 11 (399 views)
Last post by: legutt on 03-10-2015 08:34 PM
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2015 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is silver, but any color will do if price is right.
I also need pretty much all exterior parts for a areo notchie.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 03-06-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2015 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a red one. $100 plus shipping. PM me.
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2015 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a complete aero notchie parts car, if you're anywhere near NH.
guitarfreak235

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2015 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for guitarfreak235Send a Private Message to guitarfreak235Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 88 formula that im parting out. most panels are good. if you are near sc
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2015 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spoiler purchase - pending.
In the Kansas area, so NH and SC probably won't work.

Car is a SE with a mixture of aero and base panels. I want to fix that. Would prefer to install fastback rear clip, so if you have one of those in the area, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.
Rollers, for the right price would work. Not decided which direction I am going with the interior yet, but car could use a new dash, Wouldn't mind finding a 88 cradle either, but no way to transport one ATM.
Eventually will be installing a 4.9 so engine, exhaust, mounts. Not sure if I am converting to a 4 speed manual or using the caddy auto 4 speed.
Car drives, but its been neglected over the years, by previous owners and while it would probably be cheaper to buy another Fiero, I want to keep this one out of the scrap yard.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These are the pics I promised you. This deck lid is from my 88 Formula. You can see in the pics how dirty the deck lid is so don't get too excited about the paint on the wing. I had to dust it down and wipe it with a damp cloth to make it presentable. It is in good shape with no damage that I know of. The stanchions are here and are in good shape as well as the original gaskets. All in all, it will have to be re-painted to match your car but it is definitely a solid part to start with. PM me.
legutt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leguttSend a Private Message to leguttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You interested in an 88 with the northstar already in it but unfinished? $2500. PM me and I'll send a phone number.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by legutt:

You interested in an 88 with the northstar already in it but unfinished? $2500. PM me and I'll send a phone number.

My wife would kill me, what kind of work does it need?
legutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for leguttSend a Private Message to leguttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All that's there is an engine installation. Needs all the electronics(already installed) finished. There is a lot of work to be done and all that work is not the "fun stuff". The car needs to be looked at as a project and that's all. I took the car in trade on another deal. I have three other projects "working" and this one is the least interesting to me. It will someday get finished but it is on the bottom of my "priority list". Car has been sitting in this partially finished condition for 2 years. It's all there but it needs a lot more sweat and dollars. Up to the new owner to decide how much sweat and dollars they want to invest. Go buy a solid 88, and a low mileage Northstar and you have probably invested 4 to $5000. Hardest part is done...Now the Nitty Gritty.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
boostdreamer - payment sent
legutt - I am probably gonna pass right now. I get taxes back next month, but I am going to have to think about it.
legutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leguttSend a Private Message to leguttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know if you're interested. It's not going anywhere anytime soon
PFF
System Bot
legutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leguttSend a Private Message to leguttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

legutt

175 posts
Member since Feb 2014
Send me an e-mail and I'll send you a picture

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay