1984 drivers side door by ike50701
Started on: 03-03-2015 01:28 PM
Replies: 4 (113 views)
Last post by: anthonyelectric on 03-09-2015 02:19 PM
ike50701

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2015 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ike50701Send a Private Message to ike50701Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a accident this morning. And I need to replace the drivers side door. What i need is the door and the outer skin preferably loose hinges. with glass. And all guts.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2015 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Might be helpful if you included where you are located as it will be expensive to ship a complete door. I've got a driver's side door from a 1986 ... not sure if there's any difference between doors on any year of Fiero. The door glass is out of the door, but it has some scratches. You can have it if you can pick it up. Boxing it up and shipping will be a PITA and expensive.
ike50701

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2015 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ike50701Send a Private Message to ike50701Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in Waterloo Iowa and my zip code is in my name. I know boxing it up will be pain in the ass but if you could, could you send me a shipping quote please? TIA.
ike50701

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2015 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ike50701Send a Private Message to ike50701Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Might only need the outer skin and hinges. Got pinned between the car and my truck after starting it while in reverse: bent door back against fender.. Think it might b fixable... Maybe
anthonyelectric

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyelectricSend a Private Message to anthonyelectricEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will an 86 SE door work?

Please email anthonycutlass6@yahoo.com and I can send pictures.

Thank you.

This is silver with gray interior.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock