1987 Mint Pontiac Fiero for sale all original 1 owner 39k miles by Mint87fiero
Started on: 02-26-2015 10:35 PM
Replies: 15 (844 views)
Last post by: Mint87fiero on 03-23-2015 07:35 PM
Mint87fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mint87fieroSend a Private Message to Mint87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mint 1987 Pontiac Fiero for sale. Base model. 2m4. Auto. 4 cylinder. Did I say mint? Headlight motors just replaced. Original books. Original title. YouTube video of the whole car. $7,000. Will consider reasonable offers. Email me with any more questions. Thanks. http://youtu.be/zgkG9dANFD8
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think he posted the winning bidder lost his job and backed out or something like that.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah. Price went up. Had sold for $5,200.
alcazar88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alcazar88Send a Private Message to alcazar88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The same thing happens to me when I bid on my own stuff to try and bring the price up....sometimes I get stuck with it and have to relist it. Just saying....I'm the suspicious type.
cshults

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cshultsSend a Private Message to cshultsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by alcazar88:

The same thing happens to me when I bid on my own stuff to try and bring the price up....sometimes I get stuck with it and have to relist it. Just saying....I'm the suspicious type.

+1
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never sold anything on ebay, and it would be unethical to bid as suggested, but I didn't even know that it was possible to bid on your own stuff.
cshults

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cshultsSend a Private Message to cshultsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shill bidding is rampant on ebay... pay attention to the bid history on items you're buying, usually it's pretty easy to tell if there is something fishy going on..
Mint87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2015 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mint87fieroSend a Private Message to Mint87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All bids were legit. Other buyers obviously had a chance and didn't want to pay up. Back on eBay though. http://m.ebay.com/itm/131442124646?_mwBanner=1
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2015 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any reason why you listed the car under

Parts & Accessories
>
Car & Truck Parts
>
Exterior
>
Body Kits

You might get more people looking at your auction if you put it in the Car section instead of the Parts section. Or are you parting it out ?
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2015 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

You might get more people looking at your auction if you put it in the Car section instead of the Parts section. Or are you parting it out ?

Strange... he had listed correctly the first time.
PFF
System Bot
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2015 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks very nice.
KennyC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2015 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyCSend a Private Message to KennyCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Any reason why you listed the car under

Parts & Accessories
>
Car & Truck Parts
>
Exterior
>
Body Kits

My guess is the fees. Ebay charges a couple hundred bucks flat rate per auction, and these days they charge it whether the sale goes through or not - no credit on a final value for abuyer not going through. When a listing is not in the cars and trucks section it is a percentage of final value price, certainly hundreds cheaper. Probably not interested in paying them twice for trying to sell the same car.
Mint87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2015 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mint87fieroSend a Private Message to Mint87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My girlfriend had reposted and accidentally messed up. She said eBay relisted it under the body kit part. But... It's back up normally and priced to sell. Thanks. http://pages.ebay.com/link/...=web&id=131445817970
Mint87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mint87fieroSend a Private Message to Mint87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Couple days left
Mint87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mint87fieroSend a Private Message to Mint87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold!!! $6200. Thanks.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock