1988 Formula For Sale, with 86' SE by Stickerguy
Started on: 02-26-2015 03:10 PM
Replies: 6 (600 views)
Last post by: Stickerguy on 03-04-2015 02:32 PM
Stickerguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StickerguySend a Private Message to StickerguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1988 Formula, V6, Automatic.
This car is rust free, Located in Mesquite Texas (Dallas). This car has all the original Formula parts except the body panels, before I got this car it had been in a tornado in Otoka Ok. and most body panels and the interior were damaged in one way or another. I owned a rusty '86 V6 SE with body panels in great condition, these panels are on the '88 now. I also moved the Sun Roof, Power Windows, and the complete interior from the '86 to the '88. The Original engine and transmission remains in the '88. Everything works (except the A/C) and is a strong driving car, I use it as my primary transportation currently. Along with this car you will get the '86 V6 SE 4-spd rolling chassis, I was driving the '86 daily before I got the '88. Clear titles for both cars. Along with both cars you also get the original Formula Hood, both Door Skins, both Qtr Panels (just behind the doors), engine deck cover, rear spoiler, plus many other interior parts, gauges, console, '88 seats, rear window defroster (still in '86 frame), interior door panels... lots of other stuff to list.
Don't want to sell the car, but I need to. $3500 for everything, I will entertain offers.
Please text me if interested at (469)502-1579.... please no calls, I may be at work and will not answer phone.

------------------
'88 Formula, V6, Auto. (daily driver)
'86 SE V6, 4-Speed (rusty parts car)

[This message has been edited by Stickerguy (edited 02-26-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any interior pics?

Mileage?

What condition are the dew wipes in...LOL?

Any gremlins?

[This message has been edited by nosrac (edited 02-26-2015).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen this car several times and wondered who it's owner was..
Stickerguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2015 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StickerguySend a Private Message to StickerguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dew wipes....original...lol

No Gremlins... wonderful driving car, starts right up, strong automatic transmission, suspension tight and responsive

will be posting interior shots soon, I took it to my fathers house in Duncanville to use one of his All Wheel Drive Cars during our snow and ice week (didnt want to crash the Fiero) so the car isnt here to take pics of the interior.

Mileage... is really unknown. the odometer wasn't working when I got the car, PO said he thought it was around 120k. I fixed the odometer and have drove it 21k with no problems.... so around 140k i would have to guess.

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2015 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An 88 SE, now that's a great idea. The handling of a GT with luxury all in a notchie!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2015 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Hey you can drive it in the snow, just put winter tires on all the way around, may be a little ballast(weight) front and rear. Did it for 12 years with my 88 Base Coupe(from Texas) and now with the 87 GT 3800SC. The 3800 engine and auto tranny(weight) in the back makes for great traction in deep snow(6 to 12"), did it last winter, my wife's then almost new 200 got stuck just down the street, back it to our drive, told her to get in the Fiero and away we went. Plowed a lot of snow LOL.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 03-03-2015).]

Stickerguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2015 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StickerguySend a Private Message to StickerguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More worried about Morons hitting me in the Ice and snow

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock