Started on: 02-20-2015 06:29 PM
Replies: 13 (290 views)
Last post by: ericjon262 on 03-19-2015 10:24 AM
ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a stock 1985 instrument cluster/interior harness. can be for a 5 speed or auto, no power windows, no power locks, no power mirrors. needs to have cruise and a/c. no cuts!

Thanks-

Eric

------------------
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

"The day I tried to live, I stole a thousand beggars' change and gave it to the rich."
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/119122.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AeroDONamic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AeroDONamicSend a Private Message to AeroDONamicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a harness from an 86GT ,complete, very niice condition , I pulled it but never did need it. It has P\W , P\M plugs you just dont plug them in. It has plugs for A\C& Cruise. It came from an automatic car. Let me know if interested , I have Pal-Pal. 50.00 Inc. shipping. Or shoot me an offer.
AeroDONamic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AeroDONamicSend a Private Message to AeroDONamicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is odd I just recieved a payment this week with no problem. Try my name Donald Hulse. Send me your address and I will get the harness in the mail!!!
ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AeroDONamic:

It is odd I just recieved a payment this week with no problem. Try my name Donald Hulse. Send me your address and I will get the harness in the mail!!!

Worked that time... weird... I'll PM you my address.

------------------
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

"The day I tried to live, I stole a thousand beggars' change and gave it to the rich."

ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2015 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent Don...
ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2015 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Am I getting a harness Don?
ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edit...
------------------

[This message has been edited by ericjon262 (edited 03-19-2015).]

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paypal dispute, or did you make the payment for personal purposes? I never do that for someone I don't know or who hasn't got a pretty established rep.
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear this . But i have a harness from 86 gt 4 speed . It had cruise.
ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scott2scott:

I'm interested, but I would prefer an SE harness to a GT, because I don't have the rally gauges. I'll look at a few schematics and see how different the two are.

-Eric

------------------

[This message has been edited by ericjon262 (edited 03-19-2015).]

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a complete uncut interior harness from an 85 2.5 auto. I can dig it up for pics if you like.

Srry about your recent luck. Hopefully it works out. But if it doesn't I have that harness.
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ericjon, you have a pm.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got your PM, spoke with Don and have PM'd you the response.
ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2015 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok... so I feel like an ass right now, the front desk at my apartment has had the harness for over a week... nice of them to tell me....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock