WTB 85-87 V6 Exhaust System in OH by Leukay
Started on: 02-20-2015 10:55 AM
Replies: 7 (212 views)
Last post by: Leukay on 04-27-2015 11:05 AM
Leukay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for a good condition exhaust system (everything after y-pipe) for my 87 GT. Willing to drive a little ways to pick up, just looking for something as mine has developed a nasty rattle. Let me know what you have!

EDIT: No longer looking for this. Went with the Walker replacement from summit. Thanks everyone!

Thanks,
Lucas

[This message has been edited by Leukay (edited 04-27-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a catless exhaust system I just pulled off my 87 GT that is in great shape. I'll actually be traveling to Ohio next weekend, Cincinnati, and we can maybe arrange something. PM me if you're interested!

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

AAW

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AAWSend a Private Message to AAWEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a COMPLETE CAT back to tips system for sale. It is packed and ready for shipping. Shoot me a PM. I don't know how to upload a pic....DUH

------------------
One of 48 Yellow 5 speed CJB

Leukay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP

Still looking - Let me know what you have!

Thanks,
Lucas
Spalding1028

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2015 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spalding1028Send a Private Message to Spalding1028Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I can find another gt to swap I'll have one in Toledo
Leukay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
Spalding1028

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spalding1028Send a Private Message to Spalding1028Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any luck?
Leukay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forgot to update this thread, but I realized that Summit carried the walker replacement muffler with the pipe that goes to the cat. With Summits free shipping I just decided to go that direction. I also have a decent replacement cat I pulled off of a parts car so I should be good for now. Thanks to everyone who responded!

Lucas

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock