GT rear panel conversion by NeoMike
Started on: 02-03-2015 04:56 PM
Replies: 27 (767 views)
Last post by: 2tone86gt on 02-22-2015 01:39 PM
NeoMike

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Decided not to convert my 88 Formula to a fastback. So, I'm selling everything listed below all together for $500. Please note that I do not want to ship or sell items separately. I am located in Lexington, SC.

Fastback panel from an 87 GT, purple in color
New clear OE style GT quarter windows
GT decklid, purple in color, wing is not included
GT quarter window filler panels
Left and right GT tail lights, in good condition

I will add pictures later this week.

[This message has been edited by NeoMike (edited 02-03-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm down for the GT tail lights if you're willing to sell separately. Pls post pics.

Thx

[This message has been edited by jc8367 (edited 02-03-2015).]

NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll post pictures hopefully tomorrow.

Selling everything together.
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ill but the taillight also . since I did the fastback switch already on my 84 . only thing I need now is the taillights.
NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to sell everything together.
Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He will never be able to sell the fastback swap without the tail lights included. He probably will not sell them separately
Racer_JT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pix please.
NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a picture of the quarter windows still sealed in bubble wrap. I never took them out. If need be, I can.

Here is the rear panel.

Here is the decklid.

Here are the left and right tail lights. There are two sets included, which would be needed to make one good usable set. There is delamination.

If interested, email me at r1mike06@gmail.com
zzzhuh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2015 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, in that last pic, is the lens cracked or scratched?

jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2015 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You PMed the wrong person, but it's a good bump to see if the lens is cracked our not.
NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mental floss:

Hi, in that last pic, is the lens cracked or scratched?

That lens is cracked, which is why I'm including the other one also. The other one has a small scuff spot on it.
NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it looks like I'm not having any luck selling all of the parts together. So, shoot me a fair offer, plus shipping, on a part if interested. For the quarter panel windows and for the quarter window filler panel, I'm willing to ship them. I might be able to ship the tail lights (all 4 together), if I can find a box big enough. For deck lid and fastback panel, local pick. Thanks. For faster response, please email me at: r1mike06@gmail.com

[This message has been edited by NeoMike (edited 02-11-2015).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM for the GT quarter windows ....

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
zzzhuh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you an email but I didn't get a reply. Im interested in those GT quarter windows, how much do you want for them?
NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I've not replied to anyone. I work 12 hour days the past few days and will reply shortly.
NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NeoMike

85 posts
Member since Feb 2012
I'm going to sell all 4 tail lights together for $75 plus shipping. They aren't perfect and are delaminating. One is cracked, which is why I'm selling all together. I have a friend of mine who is wanting them, but can't get them right now. So, they are sold if no one buys them before he does. Sorry for the delay in get back to everyone. On days I work, I don't much time for anything but work.
NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NeoMike

85 posts
Member since Feb 2012
For the GT quarter panel windows, I'm asking $175 plus shipping. I have replied to one person on here. Waiting to hear from them.

For the decklid, I am asking $125. You pick up.
For the rear GT panel (? name), I am asking $125. You pick up.

[This message has been edited by NeoMike (edited 02-14-2015).]

NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NeoMike

85 posts
Member since Feb 2012
For the tail lights, here is the order of PM's that I've gotten. So, I'll give them in the order received the chance to let me know if they are still interested. I'm asking $75 plus shipping.

fgt1988
jc8367
86Fieroman
Turbowedge

For the window panels, I have similar list. I'm asking $175 plus shipping.

Danyel
Adjusto3

[This message has been edited by NeoMike (edited 02-14-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2015 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where might I fall in line on the tail lights since I asked publicly on condition?
NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mental floss:

Where might I fall in line on the tail lights since I asked publicly on condition?

From looking PMs time stamps and the post, you are in 3rd place. Hope I haven't missed anyone.

fgt1988
jc8367
mental floss
86Fieroman
Turbowedge
NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NeoMike

85 posts
Member since Feb 2012
Now to figure out what is a fair amount of time to wait to hear from someone before moving onto the next person in line??? I've PM'd everyone back asking them to see original post.
jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have someone who is interested in all of the parts. I've replied to his PM. I'll update this weekend when I have a chance to speak to him, and will update if sold or still available.
NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, since I have different people interested in the parts, and I waited because of trying to sell all the parts together, and waited to give those who replied or PMd me first, I'd like to get the parts out of my garage. So, I'm going to sell it to whoever emails me at r1mike06@gmail.com. Because of my work schedule, it is easier for me to check emails on my phone than to get to the forum.
2tone86gt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you an email

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock