Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
   Updated parts list . selling whole lot ! make any real resoneable offer..

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Updated parts list . selling whole lot ! make any real resoneable offer.. by Scott2scott
Started on: 02-02-2015 12:34 PM
Replies: 6 (439 views)
Last post by: johnt671 on 02-07-2015 11:03 AM
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
time me get rid of all parts. open to any reasonable offers. I would like to get back to my 3800sc project again. parts need to leave. lol ...Inner sail panle black trim both sides, fiero spare tire hold down with fiero logo knob, air box, gas tank door assembly, a/c control, spare tire, a/c blower motor, brake booster, gas tank cross member, exhaust heat shield, ecu tray, heater core, whole complete full wireing harness from dash all the to taillights . Front crash plastic, wiper motor, wiper arm, drivers side pilar speaker cover, a/c line from compressor, inside door panels both side with map pockets, trunk carpet, 84 solid engine vent covers , notchback full rear clip, notchback trunk, clutch slave cylinder , clutch starter,ac braket ,motor mount , stock calipars ,fuel rail and injectors, water pump. disrubitor, rocker arms and push rods. crack shaft pully and oil dip stick and tube. lower intake amd middle intake., motor mounts, , fuel sender unit, cat converters, glass, window motors, window power switchs, window regulators. Shocks , side mirrors ,front hood latch and rear deck latch,Steering column,throttle body. exhaust Y pipe and egr tube, plus two complete doors and parts , map sensor and lines, 6 spark plug heat tubes,thermosat housing with cap,ignition coil cooing duct tube, and two alt. cooling tubes, factory shifter, 4 spd trans,passenger side gt sideskirt,Radio antennta wire and fender mount ,front hood gasket seal,complete brake booster ,Pad rear bumper off 84,Gt dash board, sunroof,Ac compressor bracket , I think I might be leaving some stuff out I will add more as I go look or remember more. the garage floor is full.lol thanks for reading. like I said im open to trade and reasonable offers. would like to sell whole lot willing to barter make any real resoneable offer. and its alllll yours.... I want this stuff GONE
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone make offer and pay shipping and ill box it all up in one big box And ship it the best way. I just want my garage back. And need the room to finish my 3800sc.
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about $15.00 for the fiero spare tire hold down with fiero logo knob, shipped?
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill do it for 15 plus shipping and its yours sir
CarolinaRigman

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rear stabilizer bar????
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about being so slow to reply, I remembered post about this part and forgot where I posted it. If you send me your paypal info I'll send the payment out.
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shipping is to 18249.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock