WANTED :rear bumper Reflector by Lou6t4gto
Started on: 01-28-2015 09:49 PM
Replies: 8 (357 views)
Last post by: DKcustoms on 01-30-2015 01:07 AM
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a decent used rear bumper REFLECTOR , can be faded, even scratched, as long as it's Not broken. they really can't be Seen, but I'd rather not re-install a cracked part. let me know price w/ shipping to 34470. Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you assuming they're all the same?
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aren't they ? Maybe I'll just install back up light in the holes. LOL
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that's what I did....best thing ever. They are very bright and make backing up at night so much easier
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lou6t4gto:

aren't they ?

No sir!
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two styles. The larger base / Formula ( left & right are different) and the smaller gt / f/x style (left & right the same)

Vince
------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings
Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 01-29-2015).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Two styles. The larger base / Formula ( left & right are different) and the smaller gt / f/x style (left & right the same)

That makes at least three different reflectors... which is why I figured the OP needed to narrow down what he wanted somewhat.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-29-2015).]

Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pass side 1987 GT
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be removing mine off m 86 SE to install Snapperhead's LED reverse lights.
If you don't need them right away I can get them off the next warm day, the car is stored in the shed at the moment.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock