Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Anyone in the dallas area selling or know of an 88 shell for sell?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Anyone in the dallas area selling or know of an 88 shell for sell? by Big.E.In.Crooked.I
Started on: 01-26-2015 06:03 PM
Replies: 10 (341 views)
Last post by: Big.E.In.Crooked.I on 02-04-2015 08:51 AM
Big.E.In.Crooked.I

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big.E.In.Crooked.ISend a Private Message to Big.E.In.Crooked.IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for an IMMACULATE (good will do) shell (again).
No rust (figuratively speaking, of course).
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 t-top formula?
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
have you asked Poe?
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got an 88 gt.
Big.E.In.Crooked.I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big.E.In.Crooked.ISend a Private Message to Big.E.In.Crooked.IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SURE!!.....

**Oh wait, I only saw the one from TXOPIE until NOW!

PM me TXOPIE & hiwil88FORMULA

[This message has been edited by Big.E.In.Crooked.I (edited 01-26-2015).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there an engine in that thing?
It will take a hella lot of work and replacement parts getting that bad boy up to par.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

Is there an engine in that thing?
It will take a hella lot of work and replacement parts getting that bad boy up to par.

I apologize Big.E.In.Crooked.I for the side chat in your thread...now I will have to take that as a challenge Nosrac!

So sorry to say Big.E.In.Crooked.I...this is no longer an option for you...need to turn it into a pearl 1st and will share what time and $ it takes to do it...then I will sell it...offering Nosrac 1st dips!

Almost forgot...yes it currently has a 2.8, but I am thinking I will just drop the 2.8 Turbo into it I have and maybe convert it to a 5 speed (have a few)...also happen to have a complete Tan interior sitting around...this won't take too long at all.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 01-28-2015).]

nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

I apologize Big.E.In.Crooked.I for the side chat in your thread...now I will have to take that as a challenge Nosrac!

So sorry to say Big.E.In.Crooked.I...this is no longer an option for you...need to turn it into a pearl 1st and will share what time and $ it takes to do it...then I will sell it...offering Nosrac 1st dips!

Almost forgot...yes it currently has a 2.8, but I am thinking I will just drop the 2.8 Turbo into it I have and maybe convert it to a 5 speed (have a few)...also happen to have a complete Tan interior sitting around...this won't take too long at all.

Ok, ....😜
LoL
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can email or text pics on request, have no way to post them for a bit. But the GT is a runner/driver just drove it to SA and back to Abilene. 2.8/5spd, aftermarket sunroof, beechwood interior, leather, wood grain dash. not in the best shape but easily restored. 210-560-6746
Big.E.In.Crooked.I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Big.E.In.Crooked.ISend a Private Message to Big.E.In.Crooked.IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm really looking for just a chassis with wiring and steering column anyway.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock