Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: 85-87 exhaust hangers, fuel filter bracket 88, 88 ECM tray, front nose support...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: 85-87 exhaust hangers, fuel filter bracket 88, 88 ECM tray, front nose support... by zefferk
Started on: 01-18-2015 12:34 PM
Replies: 10 (365 views)
Last post by: Quad Raider on 02-02-2015 05:11 PM
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2015 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: I HAVE BOTH SIDES OF SMOOTH TRIM FOR THE DOORS AND THE REAR QUARTERS, NOT JUST ONE SIDE. I ALSO HAVE THE REAR PASSENGER WHEEL WELL LINER FOR AN 88 NOTCHIE AND AN AIR INTAKE HOSE FROM AN 88 V6 IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. I DON'T NEED THIS STUFF...MAKE ME AN OFFER

I have a new pair of FS exhaust hangersSOLD, both door smooth moldings, drivers side rear quarter smooth quarter molding, V6 fuel injector harness, complete set of wheel nut covers, RT and LT rear side markers (smooth), 88 ECM tray, and a bone strut cover plate for sale. Make me an offer... oh and I forgot the 88 fuel filter bracket...hard to find not rusted away. This one is rock solid and covered in rust proof paint. Front nose support SOLD

------------------
My Fiero...

88 Yellow formula CJB #182 of 1252

[This message has been edited by zefferk (edited 01-25-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2015 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the photo which part is the front nose support, and what year is it for? I ask because the nose on my '87 coupe is drooping and I think it's because it's missing a brace, but I've never been able to track one down, or even a picture of one.
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2015 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is exactly what the silver bracket is in the picture. It is the front support for the 87 and 88 coupe nose. It is missing or rusted away on many fieros out there. This is one I removed from a junkyard 88 as a spare. I cleaned it up and gave it a god coat of rust prevented before spraying it silver. Very hard to find these intact.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2015 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2015 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied to...
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2015 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I responded to your PM.
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2015 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Items Sold updated and PMs replied to...
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the weekend folks...
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got my exhaust hangers and they were perfect, as advertised. I am using them on a 3800SC swap and of course magnaflow muffler upgrade. Curtis
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2015 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend bump to the top...
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my nose support today. It looks brand new. Thank you.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock