Inner Door Skins (Oregon) by GraterFang
Started on: 01-08-2015 02:08 PM
Replies: 7 (199 views)
Last post by: bjc 350 on 01-09-2015 04:56 PM
GraterFang

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GraterFangSend a Private Message to GraterFangEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a set of inner door skins for doors with power windows. I don't care about color, staining, or the carpet condition much as long as there aren't any major damages or warping.

I'm in Corvallis, OR and am willing to travel a bit if needed.

Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set from a GT and will E-mail you photos to the address listed in your profile. PM sent also.

Skip
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have set also . off my 86 gt that im parting out
GraterFang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GraterFangSend a Private Message to GraterFangEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the replies so far; I'm interested in seeing what you both have. I preferred to find local, of course, but that may not happen so I might just go ahead and have them shipped if it's not too outrageously expensive to do so.
bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you tried Lucas? I think you may have bought from him before. Near Clackamas. 503 348 9103 He works full time, so you may need to leave him a message.
GraterFang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GraterFangSend a Private Message to GraterFangEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey great! I've been further south until recently and had lost his number a while ago, so thanks a lot! I'll try and remember to give him a call.
BrittB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2015 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may be calling Lucas too, I'd like to know if he has a non-power gray for the drivers side of my 85.
bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2015 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lucas has a lot of parts, sometimes interior stuff can be limited, depending on what he is parting out. Worth a try, and prices are good!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock