Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  For sale . Parts from gt and notch back , need more free space.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
For sale . Parts from gt and notch back , need more free space. by Scott2scott
Started on: 01-05-2015 02:09 PM
Replies: 12 (520 views)
Last post by: Dodgerunner on 01-09-2015 10:14 PM
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im selling parts off my gt. Well im building my 84 notchback into fastback and in the middle of 3800sc swap. My garage and shed has two cars and transmission and motors and the gt is the car im going to part out since im building the 84 now. Heres some parts off the top of my head. Notch back rear clip and trunk. Pad rear bumper, ecm , two cat conveters, full a/c off the gt. All engine parts of gt engine or take whole engine. 4 speed trans, Gt dash, sunroof, all suspention parts , fuel sending unit out of gt, spear tire. Door skins, inside gt door panels with map pockets, rear window glass, Lower factory air box, Open to offers or questions . Will ship almost anything is buyer pays for box and shipping. I have more stuff but this is just off the top of my head.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What year and color of the GT? i 'm looking for a tan seat upper cover. If you have it Please let me know. Thanks

psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Add Gt fastback Sail panels inner trims both sides. Se sail panels inner trims both sides, 84 solid engine covers both sides with wingnuts, gt fasback taillight wire harness, truck lock cylinder with key, Drivers and passenger sides door loçks with key, ignition lock cyclinder with key, round door moldings both sides, cooling fan, all hoses and tubes , trunk carpet, chrome exhaust tips both sides,
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take the door/trunk locks and the aux gauges with the pod if you have them. PayPal ready.
Spalding1028

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2015 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spalding1028Send a Private Message to Spalding1028Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you have the seat part that Notwohorns needs, I need a tan lower cover...
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2015 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
bdank

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdankSend a Private Message to bdankEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry seats are gone. i have so many peolpe typing to me . im missing message and posts. have a good day.
dragon26

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dragon26Send a Private Message to dragon26Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Full sending unit what year did it Come out of and looking for 3rd brake light cover let me know price. I sent a email earlier couldn't post in here. thanks Daniel
PFF
System Bot
Brygida Fieros

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need:
- tan color map pocket for passenger door
- passenger door window with assembly (power window and power door)
- GT taillights in good shape
- GT quarter windows
- visors in tan color

Please advise if you have any - I need shipped to 33401.
Thanks.
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2015 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a set of rocker panel filler caps. The black covers where the rivets go.
While working on my 87 coupe the dog decided she needed something to chew on.

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 01-09-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock