FREE FIERO GT, home foreclosing by zipper9
Started on: 01-02-2015 08:07 PM
Replies: 15 (1838 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 02-05-2015 08:48 PM
zipper9

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2015 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zipper9Send a Private Message to zipper9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
located in port charlotte

https://sarasota.craigslist.../cto/4829213424.html

SOLD.... FREE...

[This message has been edited by zipper9 (edited 01-26-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ben2ben

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ben2benSend a Private Message to Ben2benEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello ill come get it. You can keep your wheels i have wheels off my fiero. Just let me know when i can come
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ben2ben:

Hello ill come get it. You can keep your wheels i have wheels off my fiero. Just let me know when i can come

Did you ever get a fiero ??

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yah! IBT!!

Yah, user banned, haha zipper/lowlife oops lowlux.

Srry Danyel. Couldnt help myself.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Yah! IBT!!

Yah, user banned, haha zipper/lowlife oops lowlux.

Srry Danyel. Couldnt help myself.

Hey, I didn't care for zipper's posts and had nothing to do with him being banned, but why are you happy about it? He'll come back again as who knows what. We'll never get answers on the other threads. The only good thing is that he can't edit his posts on said threads.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
once he's back on his meds he'll register under some name. almost thinking Ben2Ben is also the same dude. One post so far and it's in answer to that posting by Zipper?? I don't think so.

I say good riddance and back to the business of fiero owners helping fiero owners.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

almost thinking Ben2Ben is also the same dude. One post so far and it's in answer to that posting by Zipper??

I was wondering about that myself.

I kind of feel sorry for this lowlux character, as I suspect he actually does have genuine mental issues. He probably just doesn't know how to play well with others.

Maybe he could check out being a Juggalo. I watched this just the other day. It was kind of interesting... in a demented sort of way.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-29-2015).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

once he's back on his meds he'll register under some name. almost thinking Ben2Ben is also the same dude. One post so far and it's in answer to that posting by Zipper?? I don't think so.

I say good riddance and back to the business of fiero owners helping fiero owners.

We should ask Cliff Pennock to check the IPs I'm pretty sure the have the same IP range .... Cliff can ya chime in here??
THX
Danyel
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He could just change hotels, or use various other means to disguise. You can appear as just about any IP, if you are motivated enough and knowledgeable enough. Oh, and willing to break a few laws.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

He could just change hotels, or use various other means to disguise. You can appear as just about any IP, if you are motivated enough and knowledgeable enough. Oh, and willing to break a few laws.

You are right ....he's like a mogwai multiplies when wet uuhhhh I mean banned

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-29-2015).]

LaFierte

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LaFierteSend a Private Message to LaFierteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys, this lowlux guy keeps coming back... Each time we tell him how we caught him. And make comments on what we think he may try next.... Aren't we sort of teaching him to be better at getting away with it.... And giving him ideas like with how to change his IP address? I know it's a problem scam wise and it tarnishes the Fiero forum's good name to have him causing trouble like he has. But, isn't what he did in the other post fraud? Maybe legal action would also get him checked out and metal help if it was needed, and if not it would be harder for him to bug the community.

Apologizes, I don't normally post on this stuff and keep to myself.... Just seems like we could be shaping him into doing what he does better.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ligit though is he really did lose a family member I really do feel bad for him, he may have been an ass but remember guys those of us who hat the pleasure of seeing lowluxes videos remember he was not all there up stairs and if his moms death is true than she was most likely his last straw to having a roof over his head. don't get me wrong he is an @$$hole but I really do feel bad for him if his story is true my little brother would have wound up in a similar situation had he not taken his own life.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 02-01-2015).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Ligit though is he really did lose a family member I really do feel bad for him, he may have been an ass but remember guys those of us who hat the pleasure of seeing lowluxes videos remember he was not all there up stairs and if his moms death is true than she was most likely his last straw to having a roof over his head. don't get me wrong he is an @$$hole but I really do feel bad for him if his story is true my little brother would have wound up in a similar situation had he not taken his own life.

I do understand where you are going with this PK ...... we all have troubled times ....this does NOT excuse his actions and idiotness ....he has TOTAL control of his life and he chose to be a total Jerkoff...... with that said .... as I mentionned I do forgive him and hope one day he sees the light maybe then things will change for him .... may GOD give him the strenght to change and heal.

Danyel
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

....he has TOTAL control of his life and he chose to be a total Jerkoff

I dunno, I suspect a lot of people with mental issues don't have "total control" of their lives. It's part and parcel of the problem. (I've seen this with a few people that are/were close to me.)

However, I also don't believe in putting up with this crap. I'm just not that forgiving or accommodating. Whether it's people I personally know or individuals I've met on the internet, I don't want to have to deal with their destructive tendencies... so I choose to sever ties.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I dunno, I suspect a lot of people with mental issues don't have "total control" of their lives. It's part and parcel of the problem. (I've seen this with a few people that are/were close to me.)

However, I also don't believe in putting up with this crap. I'm just not that forgiving or accommodating. Whether it's people I personally know or individuals I've met on the internet, I don't want to have to deal with their destructive tendencies... so I choose to sever ties.

It all depends.. I mean my little brother was a mess as much as it hurts to say, he was not capable of taking care of himself if it ment going out of his day to day routine he could not set up doctors appointments as well as many other important aspects of life... mental illnesses are a real burden on someones life, honestly I don't know why my brother would have done if he lost my dad 1st..
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

It all depends...

Well sure... mental illness can manifest itself any number of different ways. Not everyone suffering from a psychological issue is destructive and/or nasty.

Reading over my last post ("However, I also don't believe in putting up with this crap. I'm just not that forgiving or accommodating."), I can see how you might've thought I was referring to anyone with a mental illness. Sorry, I should've been more clear with that. I was referring more to (a couple of people in my own life as well as) the antics by lowlux and the less than positive contributions he's made to the Fiero community in the past.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-05-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock