NOS and OE Deck Lid Fasteners by Grabber Green
Started on: 12-22-2014 04:51 PM
Replies: 1 (155 views)
Last post by: Grabber Green on 12-22-2014 11:12 PM
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm clearing out my stock of parts and this topic is for what I have left of Deck Lid Vent Fasteners. I realize it's Christmas time and funds are going towards Christmas presents. If you want me to hold something for you until after the holidays, please let me know. I do not mind doing this as long as you sincerely want the item and can pay for it after the holidays.

First is a rare set of NOS GT Deck Lid Vent Fasteners in original packaging, followed by what I feel are even rarer, the original GT Deck Lid Vent Fasters, which are beefier than the NOS ones that came out after the originals. And then finally, I am selling a full set of original Coupe / Notchback Deck Lid Fasteners. The original fasteners have never been repainted. They are in original condition and have only been cleaned.

NOS GT Deck Lid Vent Fasteners with washers -- SOLD

ORIGINAL GT Deck Lid Vent Fasteners with washers and fastener clips, $60 shipped.

ORIGINAL Coupe / Notchback Deck Lid Vent Fasteners with washers and fastener clips, $48 shipped.

------------------
Skip Carlson
1987 Fiero GT Parting Out
1984 Fiero 3.4 w/ 5 Speed Mod
1970 Grabber Green Mustang Convertible
2005 Mazda RX-8

[This message has been edited by Grabber Green (edited 12-23-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The NOS GT Deck Lid Vent Fasteners with washers have been sold pending payment confirmation in the morning.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock